5th chapter.

3rd person POV:

They had boarded the plane already and it had taken off and surprisingly their seats were right beside each other in the business class.

Usually, taehyung would have taken his private jet to go anywhere, but since he was with jungkook right now.. he wouldn't mind going like this either.. well of course because he wants to complete his little mission of fucking the idol and getting it over with, to convince himself that he's nothing more than just a mere fuck to him. That's it, nothing else.

"You know it's my first time travelling alone like this, i mean.. like without any kind of hybe staff with me.

And it's my first time in a while when I'm not travelling in the private jet." Jungkook said out loud as he nibbled on his bottom lip, not looking at taehyung but outside the window instead which showed a beautiful view of the clouds and the city underneath that looked so small from up above.

Taehyung who was busy removing his long dark grey colored coat and his scarf, leaving him in his sweater and brown pants as well as his Gucci loafers, turned to face the idol who was pouting heavily.

"You have never travelled by yourself, without it being an official schedule?" Taehyung found himself asking curiously with his eyebrows furrowed and it would be safe to say that he was surprised when the younger turned to look at him and shook his head in a 'no i haven't'.

"How old are you again?" Taehyung mockingly asked, it was lighthearted and not in a mean way but jungkook surely glared and showed an angry face which was just him pouting furiously.

"Are you making fun of me mister? I'm 26 years old, okay! I just have been in the industry since i was 12 years old.. so i haven't experienced many things by myself."  The idol said in a sassy way as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Since you were twelve?" Taehyung exclaimed in a loud voice as his eyebrows looked ready to fly off his forehead, and his hips were parted.. he looked genuinely concerned.

Jungkook just blinked his eyes at him in a confused manner before nodding his head, "yes? I auditioned when i was 12 and got selected, then was a trainee for 3 years and debuted when i was 15 years old."

Taehyung looked genuinely concerned, "aren't you from hybe? That company was basically bankrupt 13 years ago, your parents didn't say anything?" He questioned, this almost sent shivers down his spine or maybe it's just his inner chaebol speaking.

"Why are we talking about this again? As i was saying, this is my first time travelling alone, and since you asked me to tag along.. i hope you don't think I'm weird for not knowing all this." Jungkook said with a beautiful yet awkward smile. He had thought he will figure everything out somehow with the help of his hyungs by calling them whenever he was confused about something.

"Don't worry, i won't find it weird. But just a question though, why would you travel out of the city alone if it's your first time?" Taehyung asked since he was actually curious about this.

Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders as he replied,"it's my first time having a break for myself, my hyungs convinced me to have it actually.. and now that i got the chance i couldn't just spend the time by staying home.. so i decided to go for a vacation by myself, i did ask my hyungs to come with me but they were busy." His lips curved in a upside down smile at the mention of his hyungs not being able to come with him.

"Ohh.. that's alright, I'm here with you right now. I mean I'm not your hyung like them, but I'm at least someone you and your hyungs both know.

And i hope you enjoy your vacation with me!" Taehyung expressed with a small smile. Ofcourse he didn't mean that genuinely, he's too much of a cold and a selfish person for that.. atleast that's what he's trying to convince himself.