31st Chapter.

3rd person POV:

"Since it's been a long flight, we are going to the hotel first and rest, then we have a bunch of things prepared for our week-long stay." Taehyung said, his voice was lathergic. Maybe the jet lag and the sleep deprivation was finally getting to him as the two got out of the car once it had parked in front of some luxurious resort.

But he didn't let the tiredness show as they walked inside hand in hand while a worker came to pick their stuff they had bought with them which wasn't much since they planned to do shopping here instead.

"The air is so fresh here, hyung." Jungkook was surprised by the freshness and the cold weather which felt really good against his skin. He felt so excited after coming here, the sleep did him good because he didn't feel nearly as tired as taehyung did.

The elder smiled at him slightly before putting on a poker face once again once they were greeted by the staff and were escorted to their room that had been prepared for them in advance.

Jungkook was slowly getting used to the taehyung who was nice to him that he almost forgot how cold and emotionless he could be sometimes, the way he talked with the workers reminded him that it was the same man.

He wasn't unnecessarily rude, but there was absolutely zero hint of emotion on his face and there was this authority and power in his voice that couldn't be ignored everytime he spoke. They were talking in English and Jungkook understood it and could speak it, ofcourse he could, he had literally grown up as the son of a chaebol and had had to take mandatory English lessons since he had joined the industry as an idol.

But the way Taehyung spoke when he was talking to the staff had his shivering. The staff guy was just giving them the room key, the man was enthusiastic as he talked about how they had prepared the biggest and luxurious honeymoon sweet for the newly wed couple and that it was difficult to get it ready with a one day notice but they pulled it off just for them and he hoped that they would enjoy that stay.

But the CEO was quite opposite as he replied with a simple thank you which sounded too professional for someone who was here for his private honeymoon with his husband instead of an official schedule.

Jungkook would've felt bad for the staff if it wasn't for the fact that the staff didn't feel surprised with the response, it was almost as if they had been warned prior about Taehyung's personality and that made the idol almost laugh because did the man really acted with everyone like he had a stick up his ass?

In a few minutes, the two finally stepped inside the room and once taehyung had closed the door behind him was when he quite literally threw himself at his husband who caught him as he wrapped arms around him.

"Please help me sleep. I'm going to faint at this point." Taehyung's voice was down to a faint whisper, his energy was as if sucked out of his body and jungkook could really understand him. He was worse than him some days when he had to take multiple flights back to back when he was touring. Bad enough that he remembered sometimes sleeping on the floor of his hotel room because he didn't have the energy to get to bed.

So he helped the elder walk till the bed and made him sit down, he made him get out of his clothes that would surely be uncomfortable to sleep in and didn't bother opening their luggage to get new clothes right now. Once he was just in his underwear, the man laid down on the bed and jungkook too quickly got out of his clothes before laying down the man who quickly scrambled towards him.

Jungkook chuckled at the elder's actions and firstly pulled the warm blanket over them since the weather was cold and then took a deep breath before slowly putting his arms around the exhausted man.

Taehyung looked up at him with tired eyes as he adjusted himself till his head was on Jungkook's chest and his arm too, was wrapped around the younger's torso.

Nothing Like UsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara