26th Chapter.

3rd person POV:

"Calm down, Jungkook ssi. I'm not going to run away." Taehyung was cupping his face gently while his other arm was around his waist, both of them were breathing heavily as jungkook whined and leaned closer to him, kissing him fiercely as he tried to grind his hips against the elder man's but he held him tightly and made him pull back.

"Why are you stopping me? Don't you want the same thing from me?" Jungkook glared as he looked at him in the eye but Taehyung looked away as he slowly pushed him off his lap and made him sit down beside him.

"I don't want to make the same mistake again. I don't want to use you for sex like that anymore. So If this is all you called me here for then I'll be leaving. Thank you for forgiving me again, Jungkook ssi." Taehyung got up and slightly bowed in his direction before he fixed his shirt and walked towards the door but before he could, Jungkook walked behind him and held him by his wrist and pulled him towards himself as he slammed him against the wall close to the exit.

"Why are you acting like this now? I want it. And we are going to be husbands anyways, can't we just do it? It's not like we are gaining anything from this marriage anyways. I'm not accusing you of anything, taehyung ssi. Please don't leave." Jungkook's voice sounded desperate and Taehyung was surprised by that as he looked down in his eyes and sighed before he held him by his arm and walked back inside, taking a seat on the couch once again, sitting side by side.

"We should talk about this first. I don't want to risk ruining anything again." Taehyung said and jungkook groaned as he ran a hand through his hair.

"What's there to talk about, taehyung ssi? We are going to be married in less than 4 days. We will be husbands. We are public figures and the whole country knows about us now, we can't see other people anyways. We only have each other, can't we just make the most out of it? And as for the other thing, you can't use me for sex when I'm the one who's suggesting this." Jungkook said and taehyung shook his head as he said.

"I just- I honestly don't know why I'm hesitating. We are going to be husbands and will have to see each other all the time and now you're suggesting we can have sex as well, what happens if we fall for each other?" Taehyung questioned, this is the question that has been bothering him for the last week. He's so scared to catch feelings and he can already feel that happening.

"Is it that bad If we do? I will be very honest with you. When we spent 3 days together, I felt comfortable with you and just had a very good time. For once I really thought that maybe this is my chance to finally have a proper dating experience or something like that since I deprived my younger self of it for so long. Then we had sex so I thought what I was feeling was mutual. But then we met here in seoul and I got to know everything, the feelings kind of disappeared and I was only left with disappointment and anger.

But now, It's visible that you are trying your best to change for the better. I can see myself falling for you again. We could actually give this marriage a proper chance If you want, we can leave everything that happened in the past and start anew." Jungkook suggested and Taehyung only looked down at his feet as he bit on the skin of his lower lip.

"And if we actually give it a try and we don't fall for each other then what? What if one of us falls for someone else? We can't even pursue it because that would count as cheating since our marriage will be tied by a document as well which states that we can't divorce each other for the first 3 years." Taehyung questioned and Jungkook looked confused by the last bit as he raised his eyebrows and asked—

"Wait what? What do you mean by we can't divorce for the first 3 years and the document? And for the other thing, I think we should just try it first and see where things take us. There is no end to it if we start thinking about what ifs."