13th chapter.

3rd person POV:

The next day arrived sooner than they expected as jungkook packed his stuff in the bag so they could leave for the beach house in an hour.. it was literally 6 am in the morning as he did that and surprisingly he wasn't really sleepy even though he's a deep sleeper.

He honestly didn't really catch much sleep throughout the entire night Because all he could think of was the CEO who he has spent last 3 days with.

He really couldn't stop thinking about him, he wished he could spend a bit more time with him but he knew the elder had a lots of responsibilities on his shoulders.. and had to leave urgently.

He should be grateful instead that he was atleast spending one last day with him and going to visit that beach like they had originally planned.

Jungkook sighed as he zipped his bag up before going infront of the mirror as he fixed his outfit.. a shiver ran down his spine when he remembered the other day when the other man helped him wear the chain around his neck that he still hadn't removed and kissed on his nape.

He released a shaky breath as he touched on that part of his skin while looking at himself in the mirror, he could swear he could still feel his warm breath falling down on his neck.

"God.. what's happening to me." Jungkook whispered as he looked down at his own hand then at the mirror as he remembered about the time when taehyung let him suck on his fingers not once but twice.. the long slender fingers.

His gaze went towards his own pink glistening lips and his mind went back to the endless of times they almost kissed in last three days as he gently touching them with the tips of his fingers.

"I'm literally acting like a horny teenager what the fuck." He cursed to himself under his breath as he felt his crotch hardening after all the thoughts he had.

"I can't believe that ive to leave in less than half an hour and I'm about to jerk off." Jungkook said to himself in a breathy tone as he seethed for a second before giving in to his needs.

NSFW warning ⚠️

He bit his bottom lips as while still standing infront of the mirror, he opened his pants just enough to pull out his hardening cock that had a flushed red tip.

"I'm so desperate, fuck." Jungkook cursed once again as he held back a whimper and slightly closed his eyes once he wrapped his fingers around himself and slowly started stroking it, flicking his hand ever so gently knowing how sensitive he is.

"Ah fuck." He couldn't believe himself as he stared at the mirror infront of him, almost as if he was hallucinating.. there he could see taehyung standing against the door frame with an arched eyebrow and a crooked smirk as he nodded in his direction.. encouraging him to keep doing what he was doing while looking at himself as he watched him so all that.

'c'mon, don't stop, angel. Keep going, i love watching you pleasure yourself like that.' the imagination spoke and jungkook bit his bottom lip even harsher as he increased the speed of his strokes as he fucked into his fist.

"Ah-huh, let me hear you angel, you sound so good.. don't hold yourself back."the imagination spoke once again and jungkook immediately let go of his bottom lip as his strokes got sloppier once his tip started leaking and his noises got louder as he groaned when he reached down his hand to lightly squeeze onto his balls as he went back to thumb his tip, playing with it.

His tongue lolled out as he licked his bottom lip and his eyes became half lidded, he whimpered when he felt cum starting to spurt out of his tip and as he heard the, 'dont stop, i want to see how pretty you look when you cum.'