Chapter Twenty- No More Damien

CHAPTER TWENTY NO MORE DAMIEN

                                                         ANNABEL'S P.O.V

Just before Eric and Dom could tackle Damien, Mike was able to free me from his grip once Mike got me away I had to ask him "Where is Cindy and James?" I asked worried. He looked at me for a minute before he answered "I don't know but I'm sure they got away" he reassured. I looked to see Dom and Eric fighting Damien. They had to be careful Damien is crazy and dangerous there must have been something that got him off the edge.

I glanced around for Cindy and James and haven't seen them I found myself running towards the house "What are you doing?" Mike yelled after me. "Finding them" I answered as I stepped in the house looking around Mike finally caught up and grabbed my hand. He tried to stop me but I ignored him "Cindy, James" I called pulling my hand free from Mike.

"They're not here I can't smell them" Mike said standing in front of me I sighed then he looked over my head and hissed pulling me out the way. I landed hard on my butt bumping into the wall I looked up to see Mike pinning Damien who was snarling at me. I slowly got, my back still pressed against the wall and I slowly move away from them.

But Damien somehow got free throwing Mike through a wall and pinning me to the wall I gasp and look away. "You think you could get away Annabel? Huh?" he growled I took in a deep breath "Get off me" my voice came out small. He grabbed my chin and roughly pulled my face up so I could look at him a few tears escaped. "Answer me!" he snarled I closed my eyes and answered "Yes" I said bluntly with that he slapped me knocking me to ground.

I cried out in pain and cupped my cheek he started to walk towards me I tried to get up and run away but I wasn't fast enough. He pulled me up by my hair I screamed scratching at his hand trying to make him let go. "You know you can't escape baby doll, you can always run but you can't escape" he purred in my ear. "Your crazy" I said he chuckled dragging me down the hall with him I started to struggle against him.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed he was still pulling me by my hair, I kicked him but it didn't work when I was able to look up I saw Mike running after us. Before Damien could turn around Mike shoved him into a wall I stumbled and fell. Mike quickly picked me up I screamed in pain as I was shoved into a wall by Damien. I felt my ribs crack and possibly my skull since my head hit the wall first, I landed hard on my ribs and slumped against the floor.

Black slowly started to invade my vision but I tried to fight against it I heard a thudding sound I looked to see Eric and Dom rushing to us. I looked to find Mike pinned to floor by Damien and he was about rip Mike's head off. Dom knocked Damien off Mike just in time I lost focus of the battle once I heard a whimper beside me. Eric was looking me over nuzzling my side and the back of my head I guess he knew I have a few broken bones.

I closed my eyes and gave a small smile with my left over energy "Eric" I whispered he whimpered again. I felt a small breeze and then something fuzzy I slowly opened my eyes to see I'm on Eric's back. He took off out the door and into the field dodging vampires and wolves I dug my fingers into his fur. "Is Dom and Mike okay?" I asked quietly he huffed I guess that was a yes then a brown wolf was beside us. He looked at me and gave a wolfy grin I chuckled "Hey Nicholas" I whispered he then shot in front of us knocking a vampire to  the ground.   

I slowly pulled myself into a sitting position wincing as I did this Eric huff in protest but ignored him I noticed we were in the woods now. I looked around only Nicholas was with us well that is until I looked behind us. I found Damien with Dane running after us Dom and Mike were chasing them as well, why couldn't Damien just die!?