Chapter Six- The Chase (Part 1)

Hello, Hello I found a picture of John yay! =========>

P.S. I hope you guys will like the chapter :) and I meant to post this picture in the last chapter ..... You may read now                                         

                                    CHAPTER SIX THE CHASE (PART 1)

                                            DAMIEN'S P.O.V

"What!?" I yelled through the phone that I was almost crushing in my hand "I lost her" John said in a low voice. I took a breath to calm myself "How" I demanded "She drove off in a car covered in wolf stench" he explained. I sighed "I sent a small group in your direction to help you. Use them wisely and make sure you bring her back." I growled the last part. "Yes sir I wont fail again" he answered "Make sure you do you have one more chance lose her again I'm sending Mike understand" I warned. "Yes I understand" he said "Good the group should be there now" I informed him "Yeah I can hear them" he said.

I hung up and pinched the bridge of my nose "Did he find her?" Mike asked coming through the door I looked at him he seemed concerned. "He did but he lost her" I said bluntly "He's going to find her he never looses his target" he said reassuringly. I sighed and nodded to get him my back "What are you going to do?" he asked. " I have no choice but to wait" I sighed "But if things run too slow I guess I'll find her myself" I said drumming my fingers on my desk.

He sighed and I looked up he was pinching the bridge of his nose "Okay'' he said and he left I was alone in my dim office thinking. John better find her I need to make a back up plan if he fails again I got up and walked down the hallway. I found Mike in the living room with a pale blonde lady she was wearing a black dress that stopped at her thighs. They were sitting on the couch talking I hesitated before I interrupted them.

"Mike" I said they stopped and looked at me I leaned against the door frame "After your done talking to her see me in my office" I told him he nodded. I turned back towards the hallway and walked down to the end where there was a door leading to a trail in the woods.

I haven't hunted in a few days and I was getting a little weak I ran off to a scent that lead to a nearby park. I stopped just at the break of the trees I searched around the park and found the scent I was following.

There was a little girl on the playground she seemed eight or nine she was hanging upside down on the monkey bars. She was just about to swing herself upright but her fingers slipped she lost her balance and her legs gave out. The girl landed on her head I heard a bone crush from the compact she was breathing but not moving the girl was going live.

 I soon caught the scent of blood she was bleeding my throat burned with thirst. Without thinking I appeared in front of her. I quickly examined her there was blood coming out her nose and a little from her forehead my throat burned at the site.

I swallowed acid ran down my throat I can't control myself when she is bleeding I looked around I was surrounded by people. The longer I was around her the more my thirst grew I quickly picked her up and headed towards the woods. Once I was far enough I put on her the ground she was barely living and barely conscious she wouldn't feel a thing.

I felt my fangs grow as I inched closer to her neck then I bit her and her blood rushed through my mouth. It was so delicious the blood was too sweet from candy at first but then the sweetness gone down some. It was hard to stop I thought I heard the girl say something like "Mommy" but I realized it was a soft whimper.

I pulled away when I was done there was no more life in the little girl I wiped my mouth I felt like I needed more. That's when I heard a group of loud drunk people stumbling through the woods near where I was. I quickly spotted them they were close there were about five people two women and three men. The women seemed more sober then the men and they were a little uncomfortable one of the guys started to touch one of the women that had red hair and she seemed unhappy about that. The other woman was pushed into a tree with a guy on top of her the last guy joined in as well. I smirked to myself this is going to be fun.