Chapter Eleven- It's On

Hello, Hello I found a pic close to what Cindy looks like. Okay I hope you'll like the chapter, you may read now :)                                             

                                     CHAPTER ELEVEN- IT'S ON

                                            ANNABEL'S P.O.V

Mike took me back to my room before I could cuss out Damien and John the sight of both of them made my blood boil. Mike was walking beside me still holding my hand afraid I might turn back I don't know why I would if I couldn't really hurt them because of this stupid ring. I couldn't stop looking at it I was sort of glad that Mike was holding my hand otherwise I wouldn't stop trying to pull the damn ring off me. It was silent as we walked down the hallway it was too dark for me to see another reason I was grateful of Mike.

The silence wasn't uncomfortable but relaxing he was probably giving me time to calm down but I couldn't. I was still angry that asshole you call Damien just gets under my skin we walked into my room once Mike closed the door I spoke. "Mike can you please take this ring off" I pleaded he shook his head "I'm sorry I can't Damien would be pissed" he gave an apologetic look.

I sighed as I tug at the ring again and it was starting to hurt but I didn't care Mike walked over and placed his hand on mine. "Stop you'll hurt yourself" he said but I ignored him he sighed and pulled my hand away from the ring. I walked away from him and towards the window I looked out there was a tree line about three  feet away and the moon was out.

"I have to go but I'll see you soon" Mike said as he walked out the door "Bye" I whispered as I kept looking out the window longingly. Once the door shut I fell onto the mattress and let out a frustrated groan into the pillow. I then rolled onto my back and thought about the dream it didn't seem like a normal dream to me. It seemed like I was actually talking to Eric my heart fluttered at the possibility I wonder if I could do it again. But the shining of the ring crushed the little hope of talking to him I had I slowly started to get sleepy again.

I fought against it but soon the sleep took over and I fell into a dreamless sleep at least I thought it was a dreamless sleep. I stirred, twisted, and turned as I kept hearing voices in my head but I couldn't see nothing but black. I didn't recognize the voices I wanted to know who they are I then heard a loud growl and I woke up with a gasp. I sat up and looked around the sun was starting to rise I shook my head and wiped my eyes.

As I got up I looked down at the ring still on my finger I sighed then grounded my teeth I knew since Damien blocked whatever powers I had he was going to make my life hell. I crossed my arms over my chest fine. If Damien was going to make my life hell I was going to do the same to him it's on. I started pacing the room I wanted to get out and I needed a shower. I started banging on the door yelling to be let out then finally the door flew open I stumbled back wondering if it was Damien.

But Cindy walked and I sighed in relief "What's wrong?" she asked concerned "I want to get out this room" I answered. She sighed "You can't Dam-" I cut her when I smirked and walked past her and into the hallway. I didn't give a shit of what Damien said I looked around the hall there were a few windows and the floor was a white marble and the walls were a dark blue. Cindy came up behind me and grabbed my hand before I could walk away any further.

"What are you doing get back in you room" she whispered stressfully I felt kind of bad for causing her stress but I wanted to get out the room. "I'd love to but I want a shower" I said while walking off again I got lost several times because I didn't know the place. Cindy was following close behind me probably glaring a hole in the back of my head.