Chapter Five-So close to Freedom,So close to Paradise to bad I can't have it

Hello, Hello I found a picture of Annabel =========>

  CHAPTER FIVE- SO CLOSE TO FREEDOM, SO CLOSE TO PARADISE TO BAD I CAN'T HAVE IT

                                          ANNABEL'S P.O.V

I stayed up talking to Dom all night until I fell asleep just before I was completely asleep I heard Dom saying "Goodnight bro" and I felt Eric's arms come around me. I started to have my first dream in a long time I was in a field of the greenest pastures sitting the middle was a group of colorful flowers lilies, roses, tulips, and daffodils. I didn't do anything I just waited for this dream to turn into a nightmare but it didn't I soon saw Eric show up. He beamed at me once he saw me and he made his way towards me and my feet started to carry me towards him. Once I was in his arms I looked into his eyes I was confused to find relief in them. I also started to feel the same relief as well I became more confused from the words that left my mouth. "Don't let me go" I said as I pushed myself closer to him there was fear in my voice "I wont I promise...never again" he vowed.

He seemed determined and what did he mean by 'never again' I was so confused tears started to stream down my face. Eric started to purr in attempt to calm me and it work the dream slowly started to end before I got a chance to fully understand the dream. The dream ended and sunlight peeked through my eyes as I started to open them. I looked at the clock it was seven in the morning the low snoring next to me proved that Eric was still sleeping. I pulled the blankets over my head and felt wetness on my cheeks I was crying in my sleep I wiped the tears away. I closed my eyes and tried to make since of the dream but I couldn't it was too confusing.

The dream seemed magical and I felt safe but when I heard what Eric said I just couldn't make sense of what he meant. I sighed and turned onto my stomach once I did that I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. My hand flew to the back of my head and rubbed it why did I keep getting these headaches I have been getting them more frequently now. I kept this from Eric so he wont get concern it wasn't anything important. "Annabel are you okay?" Eric whispered I jumped I didn't notice he stopped snoring I stopped rubbing my head and turned on my back pulling the blanket off in the process.

I found him looking at me with concerned eyes "I'm fine" I said softly he looked into my eyes as if looking for something then sighed. He knew I lied I sat up and looked at him he had his arms behind his head and was shirtless. I had to used all my strength to not let my eyes wonder when I looked at him a sexy smirked appeared on his face. "I'm okay really" I smiled reassuringly "I wish you stop lying you know I can see right through your lies" he chuckled. Oh really I decided to test that theory I wiped all emotions off my face and leaned closer to him. Our faces were just inched apart "Well I have something to tell you" I started.

He looked at me waiting for me to continue "I am not human" I said looking at him dead in the eyes he looked back at me intensively. He soon gave up with a sigh "Okay I give up I don't know if that was true or not" he said. I laughed "Of course that was a lie" smiled I brushed my lips lightly across his and I heard a rumble in his chest. I smiled to myself as I started to get out the bed but Eric caught me and pulled me back into him. "It's not nice to tease me" he purred in my ear I bit my lip to stop a moan "Keep doing that and....." he trailed off "And what" I giggled I already knew.

He kissed me on my neck and it left electric currents flow through my body the door open scaring me I jumped out Eric's arm with a small yelp and landed on my butt Eric straighten and sat up. I quickly looked at the door to find a smiling Dom he knew what we were doing I could tell by the look in his eyes. "Sorry was I interrupting" he smirked at me, of course! I yelled in my head I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him. I got up and sat back on the bed "No not really" I mumbled "Good come on Eric we're having a meeting" Dom looked and him and he was already up and ready. Eric gave me a kiss on the cheek before he left Dom smiled as he closed the door.