Chapter Sixteen- Making Plans

I have something important to say.... okay so one of my friends on wattpad @66bale has two awesome books and you have to read them they are called  "Blood Obsession and Vampires" and "Blood Obsession and Vampires BOOK 2" so read them and tell 66bale what you think and that I sent you thanks!!                                                

                                   CHAPTER SIXTEEN MAKING PLANS

                                               ANNABEL'S P.O.V

Cindy pretty much dragged me away from Robert and towards my room I might not be able to talk to him again. So I needed to talk to him now I opened my mouth to protest again but she stopped me "Quiet your in trouble with Damien after he talks with you I'll get you to go see your friend okay?" she said. I groaned "Fine" I muttered I didn't want to see Damien but I have whether I like it or not he was mad at me and to my opinion for no reason.

Once we got to my room I sighed and sat on the mattress "Wait here and be quiet" Cindy told as she gave me a kiss on my forehead and left. "There's nowhere else I can go" I muttered crossing my arms "Hush" she said through the door I smirked. But it quickly disappeared when Damien stormed in "Damien" I greeted coldly. He didn't say anything just glared at me I could tell he was trying to calm down but it wasn't working.

"How dare you make me look like a fool in front of everyone, I am your master you do as I say" his voice was dangerously low and screamed of anger. Somehow I couldn't stop myself from smirking "You think this is funny?" he hissed I almost laughed I was lucky I caught myself. "What's wrong did I make fun of you in front of the werewolf?" I challenged in a small baby voice. "Was I suppose to fear you to make you look tough?" I said fighting a smile he growled narrowing his eyes.

"I'm not so afraid of you, you know, and as for being my 'master'..." I chuckled "You've gone nuts" I smiled before I could say anything else he slapped me. I ended up on the floor I winced but didn't make a sound I looked up at him with narrowed eyes. "Watch your mouth trash. I would kill you right now if he..." he stopped and started over. "If you weren't so valuable" he growled the last word he then tilted his head and smirked.

I honestly wonder what goes on in his head his mood changes so fast it gives me a headache sometimes.

His eyes were glued on me as he was thinking I sighed and sat up and glared at him with my arms crossed. "Take a picture it will last longer" I muttered he blinked and growled as he left the room "Roar to you too" I mumbled mocking his growl. I heard a muffled giggle as Cindy walked up to the door I stood up waiting. Once she opened the door I was already there pulling it open "Okay lets go" I whispered she blocked my way and I huffed "Are you sure?" she questioned. "Of course!" I nearly exploded "Okay, okay calm down" she said leading the way.

I started following her down the hall to a strange door as we walked down the stairs I started to realize that this was somehow familiar. I studied the place carefully as I followed Cindy we soon came to another door. There was a man standing in front of it he was well built and had dark hair and had strange colored eyes. They were brown but had a slight red tone to it Cindy stopped and smile at him, he was taller than her and me. "Cindy" he greeted in a deep voice then he looked at me and nodded his head "Annabel you've changed since you grown" I felt my eyebrows come together in confusion.

How did he know me? He seemed slightly familiar "She doesn't remember you Dane" Cindy said I thought I heard her mutter something else. "We want to go in and see someone" she requested sweetly he sighed staring at the ground. He then pinched his nose muttering something he then looked up at Cindy "Okay be careful and don't get caught" he warned as he moved out the way. By the way Dane was acting and the way he warned her I guess she must've done this before.