Chapter Twelve- Longing and Barely Surviving

Hello, Hello I found a picture of Nicholas I hope you'll like the chapter ! :-)                        

                            CHAPTER TWELVE LONGING AND BARELY SURVIVING

                                                                 ERIC'S P.O.V

I was running through the woods to the river for the fifth time I couldn't myself from going because I knew their scent ended just on my side on the river. Dom didn't want anyone to go across because it lead to another pack territory. This time I couldn't stop myself from crossing I was on my way to the river when I heard Nicholas catching up.

'Eric stop you can't go' he said I ignored him pushing myself faster once I did he did to I huffed 'Go Nick I'll be okay' I said getting annoyed. I just reached the river I stopped and stepped back getting ready to jump across. Nicholas jumped in front of me blocking my way 'Get out of the way' I growled he should move before I make him myself. My wolf didn't like that he was blocking my way that could lead to our mate.

He didn't move which made me lose almost all my control 'Move now I am your Beta you tell no one of this!'  I snarled. I stalked towards him he bowed his head and moved out my way I then stepped back and dashed towards the river. I made it my hind legs brushed the water as I crossed Nicholas whined after me wanting me come back.

I looked back and he was leaving I started my sniffing out their scents I caught a faint trail a mile ahead of the river. I stayed alert just in case I met any wolves as I followed their I heard someone coming up behind me. I didn't want to risk anything so I bolted after the scents I soon lost them but I knew they would be back.

I started walking I found another scent blocker on a tree I circled it like a mad man trying to find their scent again. I didn't know which I direction to go I didn't know what to do without thinking I held my head back howled out in longing, pain, and need.

I howled so loud it was like my wolf thought she would heard me I then took off running back to the pack house. I needed to think but being in the woods weren't helping right now I was lucky I didn't bump into any wolves.

Once the house was in view I shifted back and put on my shorts I walked in and nearly crashed into Dom. He looked furious he glared at me for a few minutes then walked off to his office I sighed and followed. I was in trouble I looked at Nicholas and he nodded his head so he didn't tell then who did?

Dom slammed the door after me I slightly flinched he stood in front of his desk leaning against it with his arms crossed. I bowed my head showing submission "Why did the Alpha of the neighboring pack call me asking why was my Beta trespassing and running his tail was on fire?" he demanded.

"Because I knew their scent would be there the two blockers we found lead to the river" I said looking down. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "Did you even find anything?" he asked "I found another blocker I couldn't find a new scent my wolf went crazy and he called out to her" I answered.

"Do you realize if they were even close and they heard you they would be on the look out" he sneered I sighed I did but I couldn't help it. I nodded then I was suddenly mad "I did but I don't see you making progress or even helping" I snapped. His eyes narrowed "I'm trying my best here your not the only one who cares about her" he snapped back.

I was holding back a growl "If you are what are you doing?" I demanded "I'm sending spies but I'm getting nothing" he answered. "Then send them in the direction I have been going" I suggested he sighed and agreed probably didn't want to argue again.