2.2

Sunday had always been a lazy day for me but for once I actually wanted to go do something.

I got up out of bed and headed down stairs to find my brother cooking while Archer waited patiently.

The thing is my brother was an amazing cook even though he'd never admit it since it wasn't 'manly', which I found stupid, but it always got me excited when he did cook.

"What's cooking?" I ask taking a seat next to Archer.

"Food." Ryder responds bluntly.

I roll my eyes as I turn my attention to Archer who's on his phone.

"What's wrong with him?"

"Girl problems." Archer answers.

"Dude!"

"What? She could help."

"Well since she should knows my girl problems I think she should know yours-" Ryder says with a smirks while Archers eyes widen.

"Don't you dare-"

"Boys chill out. Ryder if you don't want me to help I'll leave it but I am a girl so I'll have more knowledge about it then Archer and Archer obviously doesn't want to share so leave it."

The kitchen goes quiet as Ryder just turns around and continues his cooking.

I sigh before taking out my phone.

Maybe I should ask Jack to do something today since I had his number from the many times he prank called me.

"So what are you doing today?" Archer asks.

"I don't know, I want to do something I just don't know yet." I sigh.

"Ryder and I were going to go down to the lake if you wanted to come." He offers.

I look over at Ryder who gives me a shrug as he hands me a plate of bacon and eggs.

"Yeah sure that sounds fun, I haven't been there in ages."

"Okay cool."

I smile before quickly eating my breakfast and heading upstairs to my room.

I put on my swim suit and chuck on top a loose T-shirt and some jean shorts.

Once I'm finally ready I walk out to see the boys impatiently waiting on the couch.

"I don't see why you invited her, she takes so long to get ready." I hear Ryder say.

"Says the one who spends an hour in the bathroom when getting ready."

"My hair doesn't look like this naturally."

I ignore his comment as I follow Archer outside before putting my bag in the back before following suit.

"You know you can sit in the front."

"No she can't, that's my spot!" Ryder from the front door.

"My car my rules."

"What happened to bros before hoes-" He gets cut off when I hit him on the arm, "Ow that hurt."

"I was about to tell him that I honestly don't care but since you called me a hoe I change my mind."

He let's out a whine, complaining how I'm being unfair but I ignore him as I take a seat next to Archer.

We soon arrive at the lake to see another group of teenagers.

Archer waves while Ryder seems distance looking at someone in the group before diverting his eyes to the ground.

Maybe the girl who he's having problems with is here.

I follow the boys until they greet there friends. I recognise some of them from my grade and some from Ryder's but I wasn't close to any of them.

"Which one's the girl?" I whisper to Archer.

"Her name's Molly, blonde one closest to us."

I spot her to find she was already looking at me. I give her a smile but she doesn't return it as she looks back to my brother.

"Okay let's go swimming then." A muscly brunette says who I'm pretty sure name's Robert.

I take my top and shorts off leave me in my bikini as I wait for Ryder who's too distracted staring at the blonde.

"You know staring is not going to do anything." I tell him while he send me a scowl before walking off and jumping into the water.

(A/N I just wanted to say if I mess up spelling or anything during my writing it's probably because I'm half asleep and don't realize what I'm doing or I went to go change the sentence and forgot to delete a word sorry. But I will go fix it later.)