0.1

Summer❂

"I love you Summer."

"I love you Ty." I say as I peck my boyfriend's lips.

God he was perfect.

I didn't understand how I was so lucky to have someone like him.

His blonde suffer hair and his perfect smile made all the girls drool but I was lucky enough to have him.

"You're so beautiful." He mumbles as he kiss my shoulder.

I instantly blush knowing he still had the same effect on me that he did when we first met.

Before I can respond I'm suddenly covered in some sticky substance making my scream as I jump up and out of Tyler's lap.

"You fucking asshole, what was that for?" I say as I spin around and glare at the prick who just dumped his lunch on me while he stands there with a smirk.

I snatch some kid's food who's innocently walking past before hitting him square in the face.

I stand there with a smug look on my face and my hands crossed over my chest daring him to try something.

Now you're probably wondering who this asshole is.

Well his names Jack Gilinsky.

We've been enemies since we first met in kinder garden.

I was innocently making a sandcastle when he came over a ruined my master piece while calling it ugly then to top it off he stole my bucket and shovel.

Instead of crying and telling the teacher like most kids I decided to do it my way, so tackle him to the ground and punch him in the face.

This ended with us being in timeout for the rest of recess but it was totally worth it.

The punk had it coming.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I feel mash potato being chucked in my face.

I wiped it off with a killer expression while he smiles at me innocently.

I grab some chicks' pudding cup and turn back to him with a smirk.

"Don't you dare-" he growls but before he can finish I fling the substance into his face.

"Jack Gilinsky, Summer Young what do you think you're doing!" I hear the familiar voice of the principle

"Both of you to my office NOW!"

"But sir-"

"No buts, now go."

I storm out of the cafeteria and down the hall.

"Calm down." I hear Jack mutter as he walks behind me.

"Calm down! you're the one who got us into this mess because you decided it would be funny to dump your lunch on me and now we're getting sent up to the office because of you! So no I won't calm down, we could be getting suspended for all we know!"

"You're being a drama queen, he won't suspend us."

"And how do you know that!?"

"Do you think it's my first time up here?"

I stay silent.

I knew Jack was considered as the 'bad boy' and was sent to the principal's office at least twice a day so I guess he would have good idea how he worked.

"I still hate you." I mumble

"Feelings mutual."

I roll my eyes as we walk into the front office and go take a seat inside the principal's office.

"Okay I'd just like to say I am very disappointed in you Miss Young, I expect this behaviour from Mr Gilinsky but I thought you'd know better, Now who started it."

"I did." Jack says to my surprise

"I see," he nods "and why was that?"

"It was an accident but she provoked me to continue."

"How did I provoke you?!"

"She was yelling at me and calling me names while she started throwing food at me."

"I did not!" I yell

"Is that true miss?"

"No it's not! I mean I did call him names but this was after he dumped his lunch on me on purpose may I add!"

"Like I said sir it was an accident and she's overacted."

"Well since you guys can't agree with a story then I have no choice but to give you both detention for a week."

Not as bad as I was expecting

"Now hurry up and get back to class."