1.3

After Archer dropped me off I walk inside to find Ryder sitting down on the couch watching a movie.

He still hadn't acknowledged my present so I decide to take the remote and switch it off.

"Hey!"

"What are you doing home from school?"

"Um, I think the real question should be why are you home from school?"

"Nice try mister now start talking"

"Fine I ditched because I had a test that I didn't study for so I didn't want to do it" he admits

I roll my eyes at him before walking into the kitchen before going into the freezer and get out a tub of ice cream.

"What, are you not going to tell me why you ditched?"

"No"

"What that's unfair"

"Life's unfair" I say as I take a scoop of ice cream shove it into my mouth.

"I heard you broke up with Tyler" he says making me freeze

"Yeah and?"

"Does it have anything to do with you and Jack?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean are you and Jack together"

"We've been though this Ryder, Jack and I are just becoming nicer towards each other because we have neutral hate for the same person"

Well it was kinda true, we both hate Tyler.

"Sure whatever" I hear him scoff

"What makes you think me and Jack are even a thing"

"Because it was bound to happen, everyone can see it. You guys act like you hate each other but really it's just the sexual tension"

"That is such a lie! I am not discussion this with you" I huff as I storm up to my room.

"Whatever! You're just in denial" I hear him yell before I slam the door.

God I hate little brothers.