1.2

Archer soon arrives in his sports car as girls instantly turn to him making me roll my eyes.

"Hey" he says giving me his perfect smile

"Hi" I say as I get into his car before we speed off.

"So why'd you skip?"

"Felt like it" I shrug

"Oh okay"

We stay silent for a moment as I look out the car window.

"So I heard you and Tyler broke up, any reason why?" he asks trying to sound casual but I knew he was happy about it.

Ryder and him never liked Tyler which I use to be annoyed about but now not so much.

I knew I could trust Archer with Tyler and as much as I hated to say it so I did.

"He cheated on me"

"Does Ryder know?"

"No and if you dare tell him I'll break every bone in your body. Tyler doesn't even know that I know though and I don't want him to find out"

"Aw you trust me"

"Don't feel special, Jack knows as well"

"But you hate Jack" he says confused

I shrug.

Maybe not.

I mean he did tell me and did I really want to know who he was with.

Maybe I'm close with them and that's why he didn't want to tell me.

I let out a sigh.

Maybe I was a bit harsh.

"I don't even know anymore" I laugh in frustration.

"Hey it's alright, Tyler's a dick and he doesn't deserve you"

"Thanks" I say as I give him a small smile.

☺Jack☺ (surprise)

Once she storms out of the cafe I apologise to the lady before walking outside to look for her but she was no where in sight.

She couldn't have gone that far I mean I was her ride.

After about 10 minutes of walking down the beach I spot her but before I can approach her she gets in a red sports car with some guy.

My jaw clenched as my first tightened.

Who the fuck was he?

The red car looked familiar and I knew I've seen it around school before.

I sigh instantly regret not telling her.

The only reason I didn't was because she's close to the bitch.

In fact they were best friends at one point until Summer got caught up on Tyler then they drifted apart.

God I hated him.

He didn't deserve her and she didn't deserve to be hurt like this.

In a way I regretted telling her but I hated them being together in the first place but this, this made me despise him and I couldn't have Summer dating him.

It wasn't that I was in love or some sappy shit like that because I wasn't.

But she was still mine since the first day we met and her having a boyfriend made it harder to mess with her.

I turn around and begin to walk back to my car.

I'll tell her who the girl is tomorrow but first thing is to find out who this guy is and why she got in the car with him.