1.6

The bell rings signalling lunch.

As I walked into the cafeteria I begin to hesitate where to sit.

I was so use to Tyler that I didn't spend time with my friends and why would I want to anyway knowing one of them had been going behind my back.

I decide to take a seat at a empty table.

I still needed to grab lunch but I was debating whether or not if it was worth it.

I could hear the snickers and laughs from a near by table about Tyler and I but tried to ignore them.

I hear someone drop something onto the table as I look up and see Jack with two trays as he slides one across to me before sitting down.

I can't help but smile as I look down at the tray which consisted of pizza, chocolate milk and two choc-chip cookies.

"How was your day?" Jack asks as he takes a bite out of his pizza.

I scrunch my nose up even though it was kinda cute.

Wait what am I saying.

He's literally talking with his mouth open and I'm calling it cute.

"Summer?"

"Oh sorry it was good"

"I understand. Girls seem to have a hard time concentrating when I'm around."

I roll my eyes and decide to ignore his comment as I try to open my chocolate milk but miserably fail.

Why did it have to be on so tight?

"Give it here." Jack sighs as I hesitantly hand it over.

He opens it with ease making me scowl at him as he passes it back with a smirk.

"Don't be bitter sweetheart"

"whatever." I mumble as I stubbornly drink my chocolate milk while he grins.

"So what was Tyler talking to you about before I came earlier this morning."

"He asked me on a date and after I rejected him he carried on about how perfect we were together and how he still loves me."

"That guy needs to be punched."

I gave him a warning look but I can't help but be a bit amused by his comment.

"Anyway How was your day."

"Alright." he shrugs

"That's good."

"You know what we should do-" Jack says out of the blue.

"No." I say before he even had the chance to finish.

"You don't even know what I was going to say."

"Fine continue."

"You should make Tyler jealous.."

"And how would I do that?"

"Flirt with his friends maybe even kiss one of them? I don't know I hadn't thought that far."

"You're a dork."

"Okay, I have an idea. You know how Caleb has a party on this weekend well you're going as my date."

"I'm not going on a date with you."

"Yeah and neither am I, it's called a 'fake' date for a reason and all you have to do is flirt with me and pretend you like me which shouldn't be that hard since you obviously dig me anyway."

I roll my eyes and hit him in the back of the head.

"How's Tyler even going to know I'm your date."

"Oh he'll find out. Don't you worry." he says with a smirk

"Fine but no kissing."

"I never even thought about it." He shrugs innocently

(A/N Sorry, I haven't posted since last week, it's the last couple of weeks of school and I've had a lot of assessments so updates will be slow but please enjoy! And I'll try and update more when I get on holidays.)