1.1

We walked into a small cafe and sat down as we began to eat.

We got curious glances from the elderly probably wondering what we were doing out of school but no one approached us about it which I was quite grateful for.

Girls who give me glares while I rolled my eyes.

Jack was attractive but he wasn't that good looking.

Surprisingly Jack didn't pay attention to any of them which left me quite shocked.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jack asks as he stares at me strangly

"You just- you just completely ignored a group of girls. Are you feeling alright? Maybe we should go home if you're feeling unwell?"

"I don't hit on every girl" he says

I pat his should and nod my head sympathetically.

"It's alright Jack, denial is the first sign of being a fuckboy but it's better to just accept it"

He scoffs.

"You know what I just realised?"

"What" Jack grumbles, obviously not over our previous conversation

"I don't know who Tyler cheated on me with"

Jack stays silent as he looks down at his food.

He knew. But why was he trying to hide it.

"Tell me." I demand

"No, it's not my place"

"Well it wasn't your place to tell me Tyler was cheating on me either but that didn't stop you"

"Are you kidding me. You're right it wasn't my place to tell you but if it wasn't fr me you'd still be dating that asshole!"

"It shouldn't matter anyway, you hate me!"

"I guess you're right" he mumbles

Ouch.

"I'm sorry but we're going to have to ask you to leave, you're disturbing the customers"

"Whatever" I say as I grab my things and storm out of the cafe.

Half way along the beach I remind myself that Jack was my only ride.

No I'll just call someone to come pick me up.

I scroll through my phone as I dial Ryders number but he doesn't answer.

I try a couple of my friends who all seem to be ignoring me since this morning.

I soon stop at my brothers best friend Archer who frankly has had a crush on me since he met. It wasn't that he was ugly in fact he was the complete opposite but he was very cocky and believed every girl loved him which made me debate calling him but I was becoming desperate.

"Hello?"

"Hi Archer, it's Summer are you with Ryder?"

"No he's not a school today, why?"

That little scum.

"Okay, well if you see him tell him that I need him, now"

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah I'm just need a ride"

"I could give you a ride?"

"It's fine, aren't you in school?"

"No I skipped this period"

Of course.

I debate if I should. I mean how else was I going to get home.

"Fine, I'm at the Beach."

"Okay, I'll be there in 5"