Chapter 46 - Feelings

Start from the beginning

Thinking about all of this, shree smile dropped.

Shreyansh noticed it and immediately asked her, "Shree, what happened suddenly? You stopped smiling. Is there anything wrong?"

"Are you really going to do a marriage with me, Ansh?"

"Why did you choose me?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Am I just your friend?"

Shree burst out in questions, and with little posse again, speak.

"If you are doing this out of sympathy, then don't do this."

"Why aren't you saying anything, Ansh? I am asking you. "

Her eyes well up with tears as she says this.

Then he took her hand and made her sit on the couch while he took a bouquet from her.

He wiped tears from her cheeks. His eyes were already wet as he glanced at her.

He knelt before her and said, "I'll answer all of your questions. Feel free to ask me whatever you want to know, including any doubts you may have or any insecurities that are bothering you."

"This is, how you can understand what I am thinking, and here I don't even understand. I do not deserve you, and I don't. I am not perfect."

She completes her words and starts crying more.

He carefully listened to her and replied,

"You are telling me that you are not perfect for me; no one's perfect."

"And you know everyone has Imperfection and imperfection are beautiful."

"Lastly, I like you; nothing else matters to me. I like you the way you are."

"From now on, don't ask me why I chose you.
I like you, which is the only reason I chose you as my life partner."

He confesses his feelings for her.

After a little while, he asked her

" Do you really think that I am doing this out of sympathy? I am very hurt that you think of me like this."

"But you know I don't have to answer the question because your eyes are telling me that I can't even imagine doing something like this."

"I did this engagement with my will, not out of sympathy."
With a little pause, he said

"Now tell me if you have any questions that you want to ask me. I am here to give you an answer."

When Ansh was explaining his POV

I know that what he said is true, but what caught my attention was that he said he liked me.

I immediately look towards his face, searching for any hesitation.

He is saying this, so I can believe him.
But there is no hesitation on his face; he is telling the truth.

He chose me as his life partner because he liked me.

But how did he start liking me? The question still has not been answered.

I was not in the right sense at that time when I asked him what he was doing out of sympathy.

I know that he never thought like this.
He said that my eyes were telling an answer to this question.

For him, is it that easy to read my eyes or something else?

He again asked me if I wanted to ask any questions, and he would answer them.