Chapter 39 - I LOVE HER

Welcome friends
New update
Yes, I know I am giving an update after almost a month, but I had exams going on, so I couldn't give an update.
And after the exam, I became a bit lazy, so I couldn't write.
Now that I am back, I will definitely give you regular updates.

Thank you for waiting for new update
Sorry for late update.

If you like my story, then please like and comment.
Follow me on Instagram.
Instagram account - loner_246
Link in bio.

______________________________________

Chapter 39 - I LOVE HER

She did the shopping after leaving the cafe, which will be needed.

After reaching home,

She started preparing to make his gift.
She is baking chocolate chip muffins. This is what she can give him as a gift: food.

He will buy everything he wants.

Yesterday, he liked food that was made by me, so I thought I should give him what he liked.

She almost made a dough of muffins and left it for the rest.

After that, she put the dough on a tray and put it in the oven to bake.

Finishing her baking

She saw the time was almost 4:30 p.m., and she let it cool for some time.
In the meantime, she goes to her room to freshen up.

At Malhotra Company

Shreyansh is just thinking about the fact that he is going to meet her.

Just this thought is running through his mind.

His interest in meeting was gone a long time ago.

All of this was noticed by his only friend, Pa Ajay.

When the meeting is over, Shreyansh quickly goes to Ajay and says, "I am leaving and don't tell anyone at home, okay??"

He left without listening to his reply.

Seeing him like this, Ajay smiles and says that my friend fell in love.

Finally, he is moving on from his past.

Sharma house

Shree is ready after freshening up. She is packing her backed muffin in the box, his blazer, and a thank-you letter in a paper bag.

Shreyansh reached her house around 5:30 and called her, saying that he had reached her house and was waiting by the car.

She also came out of the house with her gift after talking to him.

Shreyansh wished her a good evening and asked " where we were going?" Seeing the bag in her hand, he asked "what was in it?"

She replies with good evening wishes and says " this bag is only for you, so when you reach home, you can see what is in the bag, ok?"

He replied," OK, madam."

She gave him the bag and said, "Put this bag in the car; we have to go near here, so there is no need for a car."

After that, he put the bag in the car, and they started walking slowly on the footpath next to the mean road.

Shree asked him to muster up a lot of courage." I don't know; maybe I am crossing the limits of our friendship, but I want to ask you."