Chapter 45 - Engagement

Welcome friends
New update

If you like the story then please vote, comment and share
Follow me on Instagram and stck.me
Instagram account - loner_246
Link in bio 🔗
Enjoy your reading.

______________________________________

Chapter 45- Engagement

"Do you want to get engaged with me? If you do not want this engagement, then no one will force you. "

Shree thinks that Ansh is doing all of these because of me; he is keeping his promise, but I can't let him destroy his life by engaging with me.

Shree asked him with hope that he will refused to do engagement.

"Are you sure, ans..... Mr. Malhotra, that you really want to do an engagement with me?"

I know that you are really confused about that why you are asking me, and you must be thinking that I am destroying my life by engaging with you, but in reality, you are healing my life after you come into my life. You are the reason of my smile.

With both of his hands, Shreyansh grasped her right hand.

" Yes,I really want to do an engagement with you," he answered.

He said while taking a deep breath,

"We can also postpone or.... .. ca..cancel the engagement if you want. Now you tell me your decision."

Hearing this, everybody gets shocked, especially his family. They know how much Shreyansh loves Shree.

How true and pure the love of Shreyansh is that he can let her go also because her happiness is his first priority.

"But Mr. Malhotra... " Mr. Sharma was saying, but Shreyansh cut him in the middle of the sentence.

"Am I not asking you, Mr. Sharma?" he said with a strong voice.

Shree's POV

Looking into his eyes, I felt like his eyes were telling me to say yes, and my heart was also saying that this is right. And if this is God's decision, then I am ready to believe in God's choice.

And she replied," Yes, I am ready to do engagements."

Hearing my reply, Ansh looked down and smiled.

The smile came on his face like no other thing could look pretty at that moment to me. The way he was smiling, like he achieved his the biggest life goal, and his smile saying that I would say yes to him, and I was very happy that his smile came because of me, thinking about all of these. It also made me smile to look at him.

Then, sometime later, Uncle broke the silence and said" Shree also agreed. Can we start the engagement?"

Then I realized that everyone was looking at us.

Then Ansh led me to the center of living.

We sat on the sofa, and then Rajshree aunty came to my side with Ramya aunty.

She covered my head with red chunri, did Tilak on my forehead, and did some rituals.

At that time, I looked toward Naina, my best friend. She was looking at me with a smile and her eyes looking moist. I think she was getting emotional seeing me like this and also making me emotional.

After my rituals are done, my aunty also does some rituals for Ansh, and then Navya gives us each other an engagement ring.

Before exchanging the engagement ring, I look towards Ansh, who is assuring me with his eyes that everything will be okay, but I have so many questions and doubts running through my head.