Chapter 43 - He kept his promise.

Welcome friends
New update

If you like the story then please vote, comment and share
Follow me on Instagram and stck.me
Instagram account - loner_246
Link in bio 🔗
Enjoy your reading.

______________________________________

Chapter 43 - He kept his promise.

"We need to take action, Shreyansh. I can't let her endure another hell." Naina said it with concern.

Thinking that he would exact revenge on those who made his jaan to cry, he answered, "I will."

Shreyansh stated, requesting with Naina,

"You will stay with Shree tomorrow; don't let her stay alone even for a second."

"I will definitely stay with her, but what are you going to do?" She had a question for him.

"You will be aware that tomorrow evening ,we are leaving shortly, but in any kind of an emergency arises then, please give me or Ajay a call, and we will be there right away." said Shreyansh

They were both going to leave from her apartment.

Ajay is told by Shreyansh to head down to the parking lot, and he will be back in a short while.

Ajay gave it an understanding nod.
He then moves in the direction of Shree's bedroom after saying this.

She appears to be sleeping comfortably, but he notices that she has dry tears on her cheeks.

He sits next to her on the bed, kissing her forehead lovingly while placing his hands over her cheeks and not disturbing her sleep.

He promised her once more that you would be smiling by tomorrow. I promise it to you, but after what I'm about to do, I'm afraid of what you'll decide. However, I promise to always be by your side, no matter what you decide.

Meanwhile in living room

Seeing Shreyansh, head towards Naina's room.

Naina saw this and questioned Ajay.

"What do you think? What's Shreyansh planning to do tomorrow?"

With the hope that he knows what Shreyansh is planning.

"I am reassured that tomorrow,Shree will not get engaged to the boy her uncle has chosen for her, even if I have no idea what Shreyansh will do tomorrow. He will do everything in his power to protect his love; therefore, I'm confident in that."

With a smile on his face, Ajay told her.

"Thank you! After hearing you, I am sure that Shree's life is going to become better after so much sadness and problems." Naina said this while feeling emotional.

"And you know, Shree has lost her parents at a very young age, so I am only her family and her uncle's family, just for name-sake."

"No..no. , one new person has recently joined her family; Shree is unaware of this at right now, but she will find out soon."

"And who is this?" She was perplexed and assumed he was referring to Shreyansh when she asked, but what he said next caught her off guard.

"Me, I am her brother."

Naina said in an annoying tone, "So basically, you are going to become our brother, who annoys her sister."

"Sorry, Miss Naina, but I'm not your brother." He explained, saying, "You are my sister's best friend, so you are practically my friend, not my sister."