Chapter 33 - Sunset

Welcome
New update
Enjoy your reading

______________________________________

Chapter 33 Sunset

At beach

They were sitting on a big rock near the sea and watching the sunset.

I like beach sunset more than any other place.and I love when the mountain is covered with snow and light snow is falling outside shree said

Any special reason for it? He asked

A beach sunset is a breathtaking sight. As the sun descends toward the horizon, the sky is painted in warm hues of orange, pink, and purple. The waves gently kiss the shore, and the whole scene is bathed in a soft, golden light. It's a moment of serenity and natural beauty, often accompanied by a sense of peace and wonder. And

When I watch the sunset, it gives me hope that no matter how bad my day has been, tomorrow morning will be great. She replied happily

He suddenly ask her "Have you been to a mountain place?"

No, but I love to go Kashmir. She replied with hope that one she will go there.

It's almost dark around them ,he stand up on his place and offer his hand her to stand up and says" Let's go now, it's getting very dark "

She nodded him and accept his hand to stand up.

In car

They were both sitting in the car and he was driving the car while he looked at her .

Shreyansh's thought

Today was the best day of my life. Today I spent the day with her. I ate with her. I went out with her. Ever since I met her, I just look at her. I am very happy to see her with a constant smile on her face. I can't see a single tear in her eye that makes me want to kill the person who made her cry.

Am I the only one feeling this way or does she feel it too? Does she feel what I feel when I am close to her? This is too much confusing.

Mene while shree' thought

I didn't realize I was so comfortable with him. I was scared to talk to any new person and here I talked so freely with him, whom I met yesterday, I went out with him and took photos with each other, even ate, I don't know what is happening to me?

I have never felt so comfortable with anyone. Even when we were dancing it not felt uncomfortable. I was sad because of yesterday's incident, so he took me to the temple to make me happy and didn't even ask about it lest it make me sad. And it respects my choice. He didn't even hesitate when I told him to hold my bag.

While we were taking photos , At first I didn't realize how close we were standing but when I told him to look at the camera I realized how close we were standing, I felt butterflies in my stomach. It was a new feeling for me , I never experienced it before and the smell of his was like I was drowning in it.