Chapter 12 - Her first glimpse

In airport

Shreyansh and Ajay come out from their plane and go towards their car.

There is his driver standing they sit in the car and started their journey airport to Malhotra House.

In signal their car stop and Shreyansh randomly start seeing out of the window

He show a girl exit a cafe and start walking but her face is cover with her hair because of that Shreyansh not able to see her face

After a boy come from that cafe and grab that girls hand and stop her walking away

Now her back is visible they start talking then another girl also come and stand with that girl then that first girl turn other side now her face is visible to shreyansh .

Shreyansh show her face he is not believing on his eyes that he is seeing most beautiful girls in the world. He is not even blinking his eyes his breath stop for that moment.

But he realise that she start walking other side

he not able to see her face he become restless like that same feeling when he heard her sister best friend crying voice.

He come out from car to see her but she is gone.

Ajay see shreyansh come out from the car he also come out from car.

Ajay :"Shreyansh, why are you come out from the car?"

Shreyansh :" nothing"

Ajay :"what nothing Tum Achanak se gadi se utar gaye aur bol rahe ho kuchh nahin hua car mein baitho signal khulne wala hai."

(What nothing, you suddenly got down from the car and are saying that nothing happened while sitting in the car, the signal is about to open.)

Shreyansh :" Ha"

(Yes)

Outside the cafe

Shree come out from the cafe than Aarav also come out after her.

Aarav held her hand and stop her she turn around see it. it's aarav.

Shree :" hath chhodo Mera aarav."

(Leave my hand, aarav)

Aarav :"Shree Tum to jawab diye Bina hi ja rahe ho pahle kuchh bolo aise mat jao main jaanta hun yah sab Achanak se ho gai hai tumhare liye Tum confuse ho per Mera Vishwas karo I really love you."

(Shree, I am not going to answer you, first say something, don't go like this, I know that all this has happened suddenly because of you, you are confused but trust me, I really love you.")

Shree :"Aarav main tumhen sirf apna friend hi manati hun tumhare liye mere dil mein aise koi thoughts ya feeling nahin hai as a friend main tumhara mazak nahi banana chahti tumhare colleagues ke samne isliye main bahar a gai aur main tum hamari friendship bhi nahin todna chahti please please leave me."

(Aarav, I consider you just my friend, I don't have any such thoughts or feeling in my heart for you as a friend, I don't want to make fun of you in front of your colleagues, that's why I came out and I don't want to break our friendship too, please please.  leave me.")

Aarav :"please Shree tum mujhe date karke dekho bad mein tumhen pyar Ho jaega."

(Please shree, try dating me and later you will fall in love.")

Naina also come out from the cafe and stand beside Shree

Shri :'baad mein kya hoga aarav mere liye Tum friend hi rahoge aur mere Dil mein tumhare liye koi feeling nahin hai aur Na kabhi hogi ."

(What will happen later, Aarav, for me you will remain only a friend and I have no feelings for you in my heart and never will.")

Aarav :" tum kisi aur ko pasand karti ho kay?"

(Do you like someone else?")

Shree :" aarav, mein kisi aur ko pasand nahi karti."

(Aarav, I don't like anyone else.")

Aarav :"okay as you said mere liye feelings nahi hai and but hum friend to rah sakte hain na."

("Okay, you don't have feelings for me, but we can still be friends.")

Shree :"yes but please don't cross the limit as a friend."

Aarav :"okay I will not cross the limits ."

Shree :"bye take care please don't think about it okay."

Naina :"bye"

Aarav :"ok bye"

The both start working away from the cafe Naina has their bags.

After they left Aarav says don't worry I make sure that you fall in love with me in future.

Here Riya has listen everything aarav said to shree her hate towards shree is next level because Riya like aarav from school days but he don't even notice it

Shree and Naina take auto rickshaw.

In auto rickshaw

Naina :"Shree you look little stressed are you thinking about aarav?"

Shree :"Naina aarav ko mein as a friend manti Hun to fir yah sab kya hai usko Aisa kyon laga ki main usmein interested hu jab Tum kahati thi na ki vo mujhe mein interested hai tab mujhe laga ki tum majak kar rahi ho per yahan to...."

(Naina started talking to Araav as a friend, then what is all this to you, why did you think that I am interested in you, when you told me that you are interested in me, but I thought that you are joking here...  .")

Naina :"don't stress about it ok forget it ye sab hua hi nahin Aisa Mana . Tumhari tabiyat bigad jayegi don't think about it ham tumhare favourite place par chalte Hain tumhare Bhagwan ke pass vahan per tumhen Shanti milegi okay."

(All this  nothing happened to you . Your health will deteriorate, don't think about it, we will go at your favorite place, you will find peace in temple, okay."

She asked auto driver to take them temple

______________________________________

Instagram account - @loner_246

Another update
Thank you for reading.
Please vote comment and share.