Eight (Theo/Damien)

**Damien POV**

By the time I had finally skinned the deer and started cooking it over a fire for Theo's and my dinner, several hours had passed , between that and setting about a dozen traps. I figured I better check on Theo, who was still at the lake. I let the fireplace continue while I made my way to the lake. I heard Theo singing from a distance. I admired his positive outlook on things, and at times, I wished I had his level of innocence, with so much hope in his eyes for the future, no matter how bad things were. I knew Theo had his demons from his past and family, but I thought he coped rather well with things. Theo, when he wasn't singing to be goofy or funny, actually had a beautiful voice, one that sent chills down my spine as I listened to him sing "Someone Like You" by Adele. I approached the lake, but Theo didn't notice me. I observed him as he sang, glancing over to see he had taken his clothes off and left them on the sandy part of the beach. I watched Theo wash himself as he sang away, his torso only showing.

I broke the silence, "Mind if I join you?" Theo was startled and jumped a little.

Theo nods, and I begin to undress on the shore. Theo watches me from the water as I start to take off my shorts, a smile spreading across his face as he begins to blush. I step into the lake and begin to swim over to him. I pick Theo up, and he holds onto me while laughing at my struggle to stay afloat.

"I didn't mean to startle you earlier. I want you to know I'll always be by your side to protect you," I assure him.

"I know," Theo whispers.

Theo leans his head on my chest. I pull him closer, and as I move to kiss him, he responds with intense passion. I begin to feel Theo's boner pressing against my stomach as I hold him.

"I can't let you walk back to the cabin with that thing not being taken care of," I say, reaching down to stroke his cock.

Theo lets out a moan, and the sound of his pleasure turns me on.

"Let's go," I say, pulling Theo to shore.

I see his shirt laid out on the sand, so I push him down onto it. Getting down on my knees, I spread Theo's legs open. Theo must have been feeling self-conscious; he covered his dick with his hand.

"Don't," I say assertively, moving his hand away.

I grip his dick from the bottom and position my face between his legs before I start sucking his cock. I lick his dick right between where his balls and shaft meet the taste of his dick turning me on so much, eliciting moans of pleasure from Theo. Moving my head up and down, he grips my head as moans echo through the forest. The feeling of the well defined tip of his cock and his veins in my mouth combined with his moans gave made me so horny. Theo begins to moan louder and thrusts up into my mouth. He must be close, I think. Soon, he starts to squirm and moan as warm. He begins to quiver and his body jolts I take his dick out of my mouth and watch as he shoots cum all over the both of us.

Theo begins to moans. He begins to try and gain control of his breathing.

"Good boy you came so much."

As Theo still catches his breath I break the air by saying, "We should go back and check on the dinner. Afterwards we could cuddle and watch something yea?"

"Yeah, I'd like that," Theo says.

I help him up by grabbing his hand, watching as he puts his shorts on. Theo leaves the sweater at the lake since it's covered in cum. I notice him shaking from the cold without a sweater.

"Stop and come here," I say.

I pick him up and hold him his legs wrapped around my waist and his cold and wet body against my chest as we walk back.