Six (Theo)

**Mature themes for this chapter and onward**

After we both sat in silence for a while, enjoying each other's company in simple and innocent admiration, we decided to make our way back to the cabin. I smiled the whole way back, wondering how Damien knew that I desired him. Perhaps his ability to enter thoughts or sense feelings in people is what drew him even closer to me. I admit, I was not attracted to him at first, and his appearance seemed intimidating. However, after he saved me from Lucifer and showed his caring nature, I found myself wanting to be closer to Damien.

Upon reaching the cabin, I began to grow uncomfortable in the clothes I had been wearing for far too long. I asked Damien, "Hey, do you have anything more comfortable I can wear?"

"Yeah, of course," Damien replied, pulling out some sport shorts and a sweater from the wooden dresser that sat by the door.

The sweater was admittedly cute; it was definitely oversized on me, gray with blue stripes. The tension of where to get changed began to make me a bit nervous and self-conscious, which Damien caught onto and smirked, replying, "You can get changed in the bedroom. I won't peek, I promise," earning a smile from me.

I made my way over to the bedroom, looking at the bed, and began to get lost in my thoughts. Before, I wanted to know what it was like with a man. Olivia and I used to date, and before I had begun to realize I am gay, Olivia and I had sex. When I told her I am gay she was mad at me for a long time for it, but part of me thinks she still longed for the idea of us. But I want Damien. I want to feel everything.

As I begin to change, I hear Damien bustling in the kitchen, his cooking skills evident in the delicious aromas wafting through the air. It makes me ponder if he honed these talents in hell. It's a strange thought, one that never crossed my mind until now.

Emerging from the room in more comfortable attire, I still feel a bit unsettled knowing we lack a shower. Damien glances back at me with a smile as he continues to work his culinary magic. Taking a seat at the table, I absentmindedly fidget with the sleeve of my sweater. Damien moves with a certain lightness, almost as if buoyed by a happy mood. I chuckle as he gracefully sets a plate of food in front of me.

"What's amusing you?" he asks suddenly, his expression momentarily clouded with sadness, as if he thought I was picking on him.

"Just seeing you so cheerful and carefree," I reply, "It's a welcome change from your usual guarded attitude," Damien nods and joins me at the table.

We eat quietly exchanging occasional glances. Damien begins to ask "Do you like the food? its something Lilith made often."

"Yeah its good I do like it, you cook very well." Damien switches to a proud expression.

"So, is Lilith your mother then?" I inquire, curious about Damien's familial connections.

He bursts into laughter before replying, "Hell no, I'm not sure who my mom is. No one ever told me. Some rumors suggest that Lucifer fell in love with a mortal woman in hell, and that's why Belial and all my other siblings look different than me."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I respond, feeling a pang of guilt for unintentionally touching on a sensitive topic.

"It's okay. You can't expect much from a father who ran hell," Damien reassures me with a shrug.

"Oh, I forgot I had this," Damien says spontaneously as he rises from his seat.

He proceeds to turn on music from a speaker across the room in the living room. He looks so concentrated as he scrolls to find what song to pick. Damien chooses the song Apocalypse By Cigarettes After Sex. Damien begins to slow dance to the tune of the beautiful song. He puts his hand out indicating he wants me to join him, I shake my head in embarrassment that I cant dance at all and have the coordination of someone with two left feet.