The Good, the Bad, and Casey Jones

Casey writes in a journal, "Mutant monsters and robot ninjas are taking over my city. How long before those freaks hurt somebody close to me? Like my Dad, my little sister? Bella, Sam, Ryliee? April? I'm not waiting around to find out. All my life, I knew I was meant for something greater. This is my calling. My destiny. A true warrior has gotta be prepared."
Casey puts together some objects to use for fighting, like his hockey stick, a shock glove, and even a mask to conceal his identity, "Huh? Who do you... Who do you think you are?
A ninja? Bring it, punk!" he reveals his electrocuting glove, "Scum-sucking, mutated freaks of the world, prepare to meet..." he covers his face with his mask, "Casey Jones."

Splinter walks in between his sons and Ryliee as they take their weapons out, "My sons, my child, you are truly becoming impressive warriors. But to grow as a team, you must know each other's strengths and weaknesses."
Mikey takes out his weapons before burping in Donnie's face.
"Ugh, right in my face! Really?"
"Garlic and clam pizza!"
"This competition is a free-for-all. Last one standing wins. Hajime!"
"I'm still seeing spots." Donnie looks dizzy before Raph kicks him into the tree, disqualifying him. "Sorry, Donnie! It's a ninja-eat-ninja world!" Raph charges at Mikey, who was laughing at Donnie before Ryliee attacks him while Leo deals with Raph, "What are you doing, Leo? I was going for Mikey!"
"What part of "last one standing" don't you understand?" Leo pushes him back before tripping Mikey up as Ryliee dodges.
"Gah! Aw, man!" Mikey crosses his arms.
Ryliee smirks as she dodges Raph before grabbing Leo by his belt strap and pulls him towards her.
"R-Ryliee, what are you-Woah!" Leo blushes then gets kicked away, landing next to Mikey.
"Distraction. Misdirection. Powerful weapons in a ninja's arsenal." Splinter strokes his beard before giving Mikey a look, the youngest mimicking his movements with a giggle.
"Looks like you've leveled up to the boss fight." Raph comments.
Ryliee cracks her neck muscles, "I'm gonna wipe that smirk off your face..." she holds up her katana, "Permanently," the two clash weapons until Raph knocks her katana away, the blonde uses her powers to  knock one of the sais into the tree. Raph goes to retrieve it and maneuvers around the tree, a move Ryliee was counting on as she leaps off the tree and knocks Raph to the ground, disqualifying him.
Mikey, Donnie, and Leo were off to the side, looking surprised.
"Wow! Nice one, Ryliee." Donnie comments.
Ryliee deactivates her powers and smiles as she picks up her katana, kneeling in front of Splinter. Raph growls as he gets up, his eyes white. "Uh-oh." Mikey's eyes widen, "Awoken the beast!"
"Raph, don't-"
Raph cuts Leo when he lunges at Ryliee, Leo quickly runs shoves Ryliee out of the way and Raph knocks him down. The others go to his aid. "Leo? You okay? Can you hear me?" Ryliee helps Leo into a sitting position. Donnie does the same as he practically yells, "Raph! What are you doing?" "I..." Raph stammers, "I didn't mean to hurt him. It was an accident! Seriously." Ryliee's glare hardens, before softening as Leo starts to sit up. He turns on his side, and she puts a hand on his arm for support as he groans, "Did you guys get the number of that bus..?"
She gives him a small smile, wanting to crack a joke but knowing that this is the wrong time.
So she in returns to softly scratching Leo's shell, and the turtle gives her a shaky smile in response.
"We have spoken about this time and again, Raphael. Anger is a dangerous ally. It clouds your judgment. You need to control it, lest it controls you." Splinter advises.
"But, Sensei, I wasn't angry. I was just...determined to win." Raph says.
"Mm." Ryliee, Donnie, and Mikey exchange skeptical expressions.
"What?! I said I wasn't angry!" Raph shouts.
Raph throws his sai down and leaves the lair.

Ryliee glares at the spot where he last was, before she turns to Leo with a worried look on her face, "Are you okay? Where does it hurt?"
Leo smiles at her, "'I'm okay... Just took a bad fall, that's all."
I raise my eyebrows, "But you didn't have to take the hit for me." "You're my girlfriend, I promised that I wouldn't let anything happen to you." Leo says as he squeezes her hand.
Ryliee then helps Leo out of the dojo, leading him into the living area before heading into the kitchen to grab an ice pack. She quickly heads back to Leo, sitting beside him and asking,
"Can you hold the ice pack up by yourself, or are you too sore?" Leo opens his mouth to reply, but then he seems to really think about the question. He tries to hide a smirk that is forming on his face, "Uh... I think I'm a bit too sore, could you do it for me? Please, Ryliee Babe?"
She rolls her eyes, but a smile persists on her face as she sits on the ledge behind the couch and hold the ice pack to Leo's forehead. SRMF plays in the background, and Leo seems half focused on that and half focused on her as she sits there and holding the ice pack to his forehead. He looks back at her, flashing her a smile which she returns.
She then leans in close to whisper to Leo, "Is this good, or should I move the ice pack somewhere else?" Ryliee doesn't miss Leo's shudder, and she smiles softly as he replies, "Maybe, to my neck? Or, you could just ditch the ice pack and give me a massage?"
Ryliee chuckles, doing as he says she starts to massage the muscles near his neck and shoulders.