Seven years later

Leo's pov.
It has been seven long years since I've seen Ryliee. I kept my promise to her that I wouldn't forget her, I mean how could I she was the first human that I was friends with. I never told anyone about her, I continued my training with Splinter. I am a master swordsman my weapon is the twin katanas. I still wear my half of our friendship necklace, once my brothers seen it they asked where had I gotten it from and I told them that I found it laying around and thought it was cool. Yes, ever since Ryliee shown me Space Hero's, I've been geeked out obsessed. I wonder when she will return, I always wondered what she looked like now, I remembered how short and blonde her hair was and then there were her blue bell eyes. I also wondered if she had mastered her powers. Anyway, it's getting close mutation day the day where my family became what we are now. My one wish is that I can see my best friend again and hopefully I made her proud like I told her all those years ago.

Ryliee's pov.
It has seven long years and I am to say I have mastered my powers I've even learned a few new things. My abilities telekinesis, teleportation, magic, probability manipulation, force field, energy constructs, power absorption, and energy manipulation have increased dramatically since I've been at Celestial Cascade. I was also extensively trained to near perfection in a variety of fighting styles, such as karate, judo, kung fu, and wrestling, and with all manner of weapons—both traditional and high-tech—combined with background in gymnastics, acrobatics, and ballet to always accomplish my mission. My weapons (mainly swords) but I like to keep a stun blaster on hand because I don't think it's right to take one's life away, unless you really have to, but I'm hoping I don't have too. Plus I am also a queen in training. Yea, surprise apparently on dad's side of the family one of my great so many greats grandmothers was queen in the kingdom of Enigma. Anyway, I got to spend my sixteenth birthday with dad and April here at the castle and Cassandra who has been a mother figure to since I got here Fiona is no longer here at the school and good because I knew that lady was crazy even for an eight year old could see that. Anyway, Cassandra has decided that it was time for me to go home. I've made lots of friends but three of them stood by my side there's Celeste she's such a nerd, but in a good way this girl is super smart she can build gadgets out of anything which comes in handy for us later when the time comes. Then there's Samantha or SammyKins she's one of kind she tough, but she also has a soft side towards us. Then there is the absolute glue of the bunch of our little family, Belladonna or Bella, she is the sweetest girl ever always there for her friends and family, but she knows when it's time for business. The four of us have our own little team we call ourselves the Blooming Vixens. I can't wait to be back home with April and Dad I wondered what they have been up to since they were for mine and Aprils birthday, but most importantly I wonder how Leo has been doing it's been forever but I still see him as if he were in front of me. All I know is I'm coming home to my family and my best friend.