New Friend, Old Enemy

A man wearing armor was in a dojo. He trains and takes down three ninjas with ease. A door opens behind him, revealing a Brazilian man along with another heavily armored man. The man, his pupil, bows down immediately, " Master Shredder."
"I trust that my greatest pupil has been using that time wisely."
"I have assembled an army of ninjas. The Foot Clan awaits your orders."
"Excellent. Because I've discovered an old enemy in New York." Shredder states as the Brazilian man throws him a picture of two men, one being Oroku Saki and the other being..., "Hamato Yoshi."
"Hamato Yoshi? Alive?" the pupil looks up in surprise.
"And he is training ninjas of his own. Finally, I will finish what I started all those years ago. I want them all wiped out."
"I will not fail you, Master."
"I know. But to be certain, you will work alongside Xever."
The Brazilian man smirks as he twirls a butterfly knife in his hand.
The pupil stands up, "I don't need any help. Especially from this street rat."
"Are you sure, rich boy?" Xever asks with a smirk.
"Anytime you want to test me-"
"I am not interested in your petty rivalry! Xever is familiar with the dark underbelly of this city. You will work together."
"Don't worry, Master Shredder. We will find Splinter and his disciples and destroy them." the pupil clenches his fist as ever chuckles a little. The man then turns around and knocks down a ninja that was getting up.

Master Splinter was kneeling underneath the tree in the dojo speaking with someone when his ears began twitching a little,
"Ryliee, there is someone here who would like to see you."
Ryliee walks in, looking confused, "How did you know I was there? And who wants to see me?"
"Your footsteps are much lighter than my sons'." Splinter explains with a chuckle, "But it is someone who you know. She is here now you can come out." He said as a figure walked into the dojo. Ryliee instantly knew who it was. Cassandra, her mentor, her motherly figure who has taught her everything she knows.
"Cassandra! What are you doing here?What did you wish to speak about?" Ryliee asked as she ran up to her teacher and hugged her.
Ryliee and Cassandra kneels in front of him, "Yoshi, I appreciate everything that you and your sons have done for my student with what happened with the Kranng. I wish for Ryliee learn how to become a kunoichi. It should not be too hard for her excel into becoming one. When she was a small girl I have trained different fighting styles she completed each in less than a month." Cassandra asks and explains.
Splinter's eyes widen, "Are you sure? Ryliee would like to learn our secrets of life?"
Ryliee nods, "I would like to be able to understand the guys way of fighting. Even though I know everything about fighting, each skill has their own way of bringing balance into a persons mind, body, and spirit. I can also master some new weapons and still continue using my taser. While Cassandra can teach me more ways of controlling my powers. There are more lessons I will need to learn before I become queen." Ryliee said.
Splinter hums as he strokes his goatee, "Very well. Soon, I will train you to be a kunoichi."
Ryliee and Cassandra looked pleased with his response, "I will help you with your powers, and Yoshi and his sons can help teach you their way of life." Cassandra said to her pupil.
"Hai, Senseis." Ryliee bows, smiling softly.
The Turtles were leaping across the rooftops, cheering as they were having fun.
Donnie runs ahead, smiling as he performs a flip onto another rooftop, "Check it out!
Yehee!"
Mikey jumps off a water tower and does a flip as well to land next to Donnie, who applauds him, "Ha-ha!" the two look up to see Leo and Raph coming to a stop, "Top that, turtle chumps!"
Donnie smirks and gestures to them as Mikey watches.
"Alright, guys." Leo backs away from the rooftop's edge, "Check this out." he runs forward, doing two front flips before flipping over to the other rooftop, doing an ariel as he lands next to his brothers.
"Whoa!" Mikey comments.
"Cute, kiddes." Raph cracks his neck twice before leaping off the roof and charging into his brothers, who scream as he knocks them down. He laughs as Mikey groans, the Turtles getting up.
"Hey, what was that?" Donnie asks, "You didn't do any flips."
"Oops." Raph grins.
"Wait, where's Ryliee ?" Leo asks.
"Woohoo!"
The Turtles turn around to see Ryliee leaping across rooftops, doing a bunch of backflips, flying over them and twirling her body around in the air and landing on her feet and posing with her hands on her hips having the time of her life. The blonde lands a little ways away from them, holding something in her hands,
"Sorry, I took a bit longer. I found this little cutie by itself." she pets something in her hand, the thing purring happily.
"Aww!" Mikey approaches her, "It's a little kitty!"
"You can hold her if you want." Ryliee hands the kitten to him, the turtle petting her stomach before looking at her tag.
"And its name is-"
"Mittens!" a voice called out.
"Good guess. Wait, who said that?" Mikey looks over to see a man looking out his window.
"Mittens?"
"I think that's the owner." Donnie says before Mikey starts heading to the roof's edge,
"What are you doing?"
"Whoa, hey!"
"Mikey, wait!"
"Hold on!"
"What? I'm returning Mittens to her owner." Mikey explains.
"Are you an idiot? Wait, let me rephrase that." Raph points at his brother, "You're an idiot!"
"Raph." Ryliee says glaring at the red turtle.
"You can't show yourself to a human." Donnie adds.
"Why not?"
"Because they'll freak the heck out, that's why not." Donnie told him.
"No, they won't. Ryliee didn't." Mikey points out.
"I didn't freak out when I first met Leo as kids, but I would never freak out at someone who looks different from me. Which I have no room for since I have powers." Ryliee adds and Leo smiles at her.
"See, I'm not so scary."
"You're an ugly, green mutant armed with ninja weapons." Raph told him. Ryliee slaps Raph's arm.
"Mikey, why don't I take Mittens back to her owner?" Ryliee suggests.
"Look, this guy's gonna see that I'm just a regular, cat-loving dude like him. Next thing you know, we'll be best buds. This is gonna be awesome!" Mikey leaps off the roof.
"No!"
"Don't!"
"Wait!"
"Mikey!"
"Mittens!" the man calls out before Mikey lands in front of him.
"Hi. Here's your-"
The man screams, looking terrified, "Ugly, green mutant freak!"
"But I got your cat!"
"Help! He's got my cat!"
"Dude, chill! I'm just-" Mikey screams as the cat starts attacking him, making him fall off the building, the four on the roof wincing before they land in front of him.
Mikey stands up, "Someone want to help me with this?" he turns to reveal the cat clawing his shell.
"No." his brothers say in unison.
Ryliee sighs and smiles, "I got her. Come here, little one." she carefully takes the cat off of Mikey's back, stroking her fur to calm her down. She then pats Mikey's shell, "You'll get them next time, Mikey. I'll go return Mittens to her owner." she leaps up and starts going up as Mikey sighs.
Raph crosses his arms, "Face it. Humans will never understand you. Heck, we don't even understand you."
Mikey sighs again, hanging his head, "Yeah." he then looks up at a billboard and gasps,
"But I bet that guy would!"
Leo looks up at it, "Chris Bradford. The martial arts superstar. With a chain of dojos across the country. He's your soul mate?"
Mikey spins his nunchucks before posing, "We've got so much in common."
"What if you stop standing like that?" Donnie gestures to the billboard.
"We'll have a little less in common, but still a lot. And look, he's in town for a Martial Arts Expo. Maybe he'll show me his secret kata, "The Death Dragon". And I'll show him my secret kata, "The Secret Kata"."
"Catchy." Donnie comments dully.
"Check it out!" Mikey performs a series of moves before finishing in a pose, whispering,
"But don't tell anyone you saw that."
"No problem." Leo told him.
Ryliee lands next to them smiling, "What did I just witness?"
Leo gestures to the billboard of Chris Bradford.
Raph shakes his head, walking up to his brother, "Face it, Mikey, Chris Bradford is the last person on Earth that would be friends with you. Well, tied for last, with everyone else on Earth."
Mikey glares at him as ninjas started sliding down behind him. The five look around to see ninjas dropping down. Ryliee in her normal clothes activates her powers and her hands glowing purple as she looks at the ninjas around her and her friends.
"Ninjas? In New York? Other than us?" Donnie questions as the Turtles take out their weapons. A ninja throws a shuriken, which impales itself in Donnie's staff. The four turtles start knocking the ninjas down, Ryliee dodging attacks and blasting them with her powers.
Raph goes back to back with Leo, who was smiling as the two were blocking attacks,
"Why are you so happy?"
"It's just nice to finally be fighting people, instead of robots, or aliens, or weed-monsters."
The armored ninja lands, punching Leo into the wall and kicking Raph away. Donnie charges, but the ninja grabs his staff and knocks him away with it. Mikey takes out his kusarigama and throws it, the ninja catching it and pulling him in, grabbing him and staring, "What are you?"
Mikey kicks away from him and pull as Leo slices the chain in half with his katana. The Turtles ready themselves for a fit, but sirens from police cars can be heard wailing.
Ryliee stares as the armored man and his ninjas flee, the Turtles running off and retreating into the sewers as the police cars showed up.
Leo was talking to Master Splinter as Ryliee was preparing tea with her telekinesis.
"Their leader was crazy good, by which I mean he was good and seemed a little crazy.
Besides, he had all these guys with him. It-It wasn't a fair fight."
Splinter stopped stroking his goatee as Ryliee was pouring some tea into a cup, "What do you mean, "fair fight"?"
"A fair fight, you know, where either side could win?"
"So a fair fight is a fight you could lose." Splinter takes a sip of Ryliee's tea as she deactivates her powers.
"Well, yes, but-Well, what I-what I mean is-"
"You don't want to assure your victory." Splinter glances over at Ryliee, nodding.
"No, I do, but-" Leo gets cut off when Ryliee knocks him down by sweeping her leg,
"Ow!" she then grabs his wrists, "Hey!"
Ryliee raises an amused eyebrow, giggling.
"Was that fair?" Splinter asks.
"No!"
"Did I win?" She asked.
Leo takes a breath to think before realizing, "I see your point."
"There you go." Ryliee helps him up as Splinter speaks to them.
"Seek victory, not fairness." Ryliee looks at both Splinter and Leo and says, "As Cassandra used to say to me in the beginning of my training of becoming a leader is that 'Fairness is not an attitude. It's a professional skill that must be developed and excerised.'"
"Hai, Sensei."
Splinter walks out with his cane, Ryliee begins to close her eyes and feel her powers are telling her something as Leo thinks to himself.
Ryliee walks out of the kitchen with her phone in hand as Donnie was on his laptop, April and Mikey reading magazines as Raph was doing pushups with his sais.
"Whoa, that's rad!" Mikey mutters as he was looking through a magazine with Chris Bradford on it, "Oh, I wish me and Chris Bradford were friends!" he bites on the magazine and kicks his legs into the air while laughing.
April giggles as she puts her magazine down, Ryliee sitting next to her and giving her sister a hug, "Mikey, you already have human friends. Wiley Ryliee and me!" She laughs at the nickname as Ryliee blushes from embarrassment of it and then smirks and says,
"I already tried to tell him that, Rilly." Ryliee smiles as she pats her sister's shoulder laughing at her as April's face went red from the nickname. Ryliee leans in and whispers in Aprils ear, "Karma." Both girls laugh. "April, you and Ryliee don't count." Mikey says, "We saved your lives, you have to like us." Ryliee looked at Mikey and gave him a glare with her eyes glowing purple.
"Too bad there's no place for freaks to meet people where no one can see how hideous they are." Raph calls out as he receives a side glare from Mikey and Ryliee.
"There actually is a place for anyone to meet people without being seen." Ryliee corrects.
"Wait, there is! The Internet!" April exclaims in realization, "Good idea, little sister! Donnie, can I see your laptop?" "You're only older by two minutes." Ryliee said as she crossed her arms and pouts while sticking her tongue out at her twin sister.
Donnie gets off of a picture he took of April on his laptop, "Uh, yeah uh, sure! Just a sec." he smiles sheepishly as he hands her the laptop.
April starts typing, "Check it out. It's a site where you can make friends with anybody online."
"And no one has to know that you are a mutant turtle." Ryliee adds.
"Sweet!" Mikey jumps in between April and Ryliee , typing away in the laptop and gasping, "Ohh, Chris Bradford's on here! He'll be my first friend!" he pushes a button before leaning forward and waiting.
"Mikey, people don't always respond immed-" April gets cut off when the laptop beeps,
"...But sometimes they do."
"I'm a little surprised since he's a celebrity." Ryliee comments having a bad feeling about this situation.
Mikey gasps excitedly, "No way! Chris Bradford has accepted my friendship! I have a friend!" he pulls Ryliee and April in for a hug, shocking Donnie, "Thanks, girls!" he tosses the laptop up into the air and stands up as he starts to leave.
"Where are you going?" Donnie asks before diving to catch his laptop, "Hey!"
"To hang out with my friend, Chris Bradford."
"Mikey, you should set up a hangout first before you go. He could be busy." Ryliee told him.
"This guy's famous. He probably has thousands of "friends"." April adds.
"And guess who's number 5,286?"
"You?" April questions.
"Daniel Ramirez! And I'm right next to him. Later!" Mikey leaps over the turnstiles, leaving.
"Well, this ought to be interesting." April comments.
"Mhm." Ryliee nods.
"Should we go after him?" Donnie wonders.
"Eh, he's gotta learn somehow." Raph looks to where Mikey left Ryliee thinks to herself that she will eventually follow up with Mikey about his 'best friend'.
Chris Bradford locks the doors to his dojo and walks down an alley as Mikey lands behind him, giggling in excitement. He turns in confusion.
"What up? Hey. I'm-" Mikey waves before dodging shurikens thrown by Chris, "I'm being attacked by Chris Bradford! This is so cool!" he continues dodging, "No, wait!
We're-Whoa! Friends!"
Chris stops, looking confused, "What?"
"We're online friends! You accepted me, remember?"
"Oh." Chris smirks a little before smiling and holding his hand out, "Of course. Nice to meet you." Mikey giggles in awe as he shakes his hand, "Uh, won't you come in?"
Leo, Donnie, and Ryliee were looking down at the alley from the rooftops.
"They must have been watching us from here." Leo says, "The perfect place to stage an ambush."
"It wasn't very fair, was it?" Donnie frowns.
"It's not about fairness. It's about victory." Leo told him Ryliee smiled at Leo for understanding her and Splinter's words.
Donnie raises his hands, "Okay, I'm sorry."
"And then..." Mikey was ranting to Raph about Chris Bradford.
"How long is Mikey gonna talk about this?" Donnie raises an eyebrow, "I don't know how much longer I can take it."
"And then Chris Bradford put on his hakama. Man, that guy can rock a hakama!" Mikey exclaims.
Raph rubs his head, looking bored, "Yeah, maybe he'll wear it again when he takes you to the prom."
"And then after that, he-"
"Oh, enough! You've been going on about this for three hours." Raph told him.
"Ooh, someone sounds jealous. You just can't admit that you were the "R" word." Mikey says as his brothers and friend look at him in confusion.
''''R" word?" Ryliee raises an eyebrow at him in confusion.
''Rong"?" Mikey grins as Leo and Donnie facepalm, sighing.
"Mikey, that's not..." Ryliee tries to say before Raph cuts her off.
Raph scoffs, "I'm not wrong."
"Oh, yeah? If you don't want to talk about my friend..." Mikey backflips, landing behind Ryliee and hugging her and his two brothers, "I've got a friend and two other brothers who do."
"Actually, I'd rather talk about anything else." Leo told his brother.
"Like the concept of the silent "W," perhaps?" Donnie suggests.
"Mikey, how about you tell me all about your new friend back at the lair after we finish looking around, okay?" Ryliee asked him smiling as she is still convinced Chris is hiding something. He smiled and nodded at her.
"Fine. Heh, I'll go talk to a guy who likes to talk about Chris Bradford more than anyone else: Chris Bradford." Mikey leaps off the building, the brothers exchanging looks.
Chris Bradford grunts as he practices moves on a punching bag.
"There's my best buddy in the whole world!" Mikey exclaims.