Chapter 31

"I found out today...how are you the only person who has noticed after looking at me once?" Lauren chuckled as Sinu let her in the room.

"I don't know..maybe it's like a radar or something because..I'm pregnant too."

--

"What?! How?" Lauren couldn't believe that Camila had most likely gotten pregnant that same night she did.

"Well I'm pretty sure you know how since you're pregnant too," Camila responded.

"That's not what I meant," Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Well, I never started taking birth control, we would always just use condoms and that night we were all drunk we just..forgot," Camila explained and looked over at Harry. He looked like a nervous wreck.

"What are the odds that we'd get pregnant at the same time.." Lauren shook her head.

"Well, you two did always do everything together," Sinu noted and Lauren and Camila chuckled lightly. "Did you see a doctor already hija?"

"Yes, we went today," Lauren and Camila both answered at the same time and the three others in the room looked at them strangely.

"Okay let's stop being on the same wavelength for like 5 seconds please," Lauren laughed along with Camila, "you go first," Lauren nudged Camila.

"Hopefully we didn't go to the same doctor, too," Camila looked at Lauren. "So we went to see Dr. Ferreira.." Camila waited for Lauren to react but she shook her head, "who told us I'm about 9 weeks and that everything looks good so far. I told her we were going to Cuba and she said it should be fine."

"Pretty much the same thing happened for me except I went to Dr. Molina," Lauren added after Camila finished. "Is he okay, by the way?" Lauren looked over at Harry.

"He's a little scared to be here," Camila grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him closer to her. "He thinks you guys are going to hate him now or try to kill him or both," Camila looked over at her parents.

Surprisingly, Alejandro who was a man of very few words moved over to where Harry was and put a hand on his shoulder, "It's okay, Harry. We don't hate you and we don't want to kill you. The two of you made a decision to have sex when you were drunk and an accident happened, it's not your fault. We know you care about Karlita a lot and as long as you two agree to take care of this baby to the best of your abilities then it's okay; if you're going to try and run away from this then we'd have a problem."

"I would never...I love her, more than anything," Harry told Alejandro and Lauren noticed Camila smile and look down at her hand that was intertwined with Harry's.

"Then everything will be okay, you guys will figure this out, all of you," Alejandro said looking at Lauren, Camila and Harry. "Where's Zayn? Is he trying to run from the situation cause you know you're just another one of my daughters."

Lauren laughed lightly, "No, he's being held hostage by Sofi downstairs. But thank you Tio, I know."

"I'm guessing you told your parents already?" Sinu asked and Lauren nodded.

"They're over there crying over the ultrasound pictures," Lauren added.

"Oh yeah, I have some! Come I'll show you guys," Camila grabbed her parents hands and led them out of the room, leaving Lauren and Harry behind.

"Holy fuck that was scary," Harry breathed once they'd left the room.

Lauren chuckled and put a hand on Harry's shoulder, "You did fine."