Chapter 11

*2 months later (Camila's birthday)*

Lauren finished slicing a few pieces of banana and placed them on top of the homemade pancakes she had just slid off the pan and on to a plate. She grabbed a few pieces of bacon from the second pan she was using and placed them next to the pancakes. After grabbing a few napkins and the syrup from the pantry, Lauren placed the plate on the breakfast tray next to the silverware and cup of orange juice that she had poured earlier. She grabbed the tray and made her way up stairs and into Camila's room. Lauren had slept over just as shes been doing on the night before Camila's birthday since they were 5. She placed the tray on Camila's night stand and saw her bestfriend still sleeping. Lauren picked up Camila's phone from the nightstand to check the time, it was 11:03 am and all of the Cabellos were still sleeping. In all honesty Lauren woud probably still be sleeping too but she wanted to make Camila breakfast for her 18th birthday. Lauren noticed that Camila had 4 text message notifications from Harry. He and Camila had been pretty much inseparable since Zayn's birthday party and after about a month and a half of getting to know each other and going out a few times, Harry had asked Camila to be his girlfriend.

Lauren placed Camila's phone back on the nightstand and sat down on the edge of the bed. She lightly placed her hand on Camila's back as she was sleeping on her chest with her arms wrapped around her pillow.

"Mila," Lauren gently tapped on the sleeping girl, "Mila, wake up."

Camila groaned and moved around, "Why are you doing this to me on my birthday Laur," Camila continued groaning.

"It's for your own good, you can keep sleeping if you want but your pancakes and bacon are going to get cold," Lauren stated.

Camila opened one eye and looked at Lauren, "Did you just say two holy food words in one sentence?"

Lauren laughed at the mentioning of food being what wakes her best friend up, "Yes, I made you breakfast in bed for your birthday," Lauren grinned.

"Aw Lo, I'm about to dump Harry and wife you up," Camila said sitting up and wrapping her arms around Lauren's neck, bringing her into a tight hug.

Lauren laughed again, "You're such an idiot."

Lauren stood up and grabbed the tray from the night stand and handed it to Camila who instantly started digging in. Lauren grabbed her phone off the charger and sat next to Camila, leaning on the wall that the bed was up against.

"You have like, a bunch of texts from Harry by the way," Lauren said as she unlocked her phone.

"Eh I'll check it once I'm done, this is so good," Camila mumbled with her mouth full.

"Thanks monkey," Lauren responded as she opened her messages, she too had a couple from her own boyfriend.

8:57 am
'Baby🙊💙: good morning gorgeous'

9:40 am
'Baby🙊💙: omw to a scrimmage with the guys and a couple others from the uni, txt you when I'm done'

10:57 am
'Baby🙊💙: done and I can't believe you're still sleeping...wake up I miss you 😞'

'Lauren: good morning my love ❤️ I woke up about an hour ago but I had my phone charging and I was making Mila breakfast for her birthday. How was the scrimmage?'

After a minute or two Lauren felt her phone vibrate.

'Baby🙊💙: I'm jealous 😒 she's a lucky girl. The scrimmage was good, my team won, duh'

'Lauren: lol so confident, what's gonna happen when you lose'

'Baby🙊💙: not gonna happen love'