Chapter 9 (part 1)

She felt a strong feeling building up inside her as she gazed at her very own star.

"Zayn," Lauren said abruptly as he was speaking about the Big Dipper.

"Yeah babe?" Zayn said looking over at Lauren.

"I love you."
---------
"Laur, you don't have to say that just cause of all this," Zayn said turning his body completely to face Lauren.

"No, I mean it. I really do. I love you, so much," Lauren said placing her hand on Zayn's cheek. Lauren let her eyes meet Zayn's as she gently ran her fingers through his facial hair.

"I love you, too," Zayn said after a few moments.

Lauren felt a wave of relief wash over her. Despite the fact that Zayn did all this, showing how much he loved Lauren it was completely different to hear someone actually say that they love you. Lauren had never been told she was loved, not romantically anyways. Sure her friends and family loved her, but this was different.

Lauren smiled at Zayn's words and placed a soft kiss on his lips, lingering there once she pulled back.

"Thank you for being so amazing," she said and then placed a peck on his lips, "you mean the world to me," she placed another peck on his lips, "I love you," she said placing one last peck. "So January 5th is our official date, it's cute, I can dig it," Lauren said cuddling up to Zayn's side as he was now laying on his back again, looking at the stars. "I'll never forget this day Zayn, it's so special to me. Not even if I live to be 150 years old will I ever forget this day." Lauren said looking up to Zayn from where she was laying on his chest. He bent his head down a bit and placed a kiss on her lips, Lauren felt Zayn's tongue cross her bottom lip and granted him access to deepen the kiss. Zayn softly touched his tongue with Lauren's and placed his hand on her waist. Lauren moved her tongue to meet Zayn's as they moved around each other, after a few moments Lauren softened the kiss again to catch her breath. Zayn softly bit on Lauren's bottom lip, making her smile into the kiss and giving Zayn access to her tongue again.

"Wait a second.." Lauren said suddenly pulling away from Zayn.

"What's the matter?" Zayn said eyeing Lauren concerned.

"If today's the 5th then that means your birthday is a week from now!" Lauren said excited.

"Did you really just stop that hot ass kiss to say that," Zayn said looking at Lauren seriously.

Lauren laughed, "Yes I did. I'm excited okay, you're gonna be 18! Legal adulthood, yay voting rights!"

"You're such a dork," Zayn said cracking up.

"But I'm your dork," Lauren said smirking and bopping Zayn's nose with her index finger, making Zayn smile. "What are your plans for your birthday?" Lauren asked.

"Well nothings definite yet but while I was setting this all up Harry was texting me saying that he and the boys had been talking about throwing me a little party this weekend," Zayn explained.

"That sounds fun," Lauren smiled.

"Obviously you'd have to come," Zayn said softly squeezing Lauren's cheek, "and you should bring the girls too, I was planning on telling Nela, Troy and Masi so that would include Dinah, Ally and Normani, you'd just have to tell Mila."

Lauren's face got serious for a moment as she thought, Zayn passed his thumb over the crease that had formed on her forehead, "I kind of feel bad for her," Lauren explained.

"Camila? Why?" Zayn questioned.

"She had a pretty bad break up last year with Austin, that guy she was dancing with at Nela's party, he was cheating on her with this girl named Rebecca that graduated from our school and I don't know I just feel bad for her, she hasn't really found anyone else she's interested in and she always hangs with us when we're in our couples but I know her, she has to feel weird about it." Lauren said sighing.