The End of A long Journey (2/2)

Author's Note: Warning! The chapter ahead contains some sexual actions. It's not smut but more like a lime-ish bit during this first section of the chapter!

I'm just saying, if you don't like it scroll until you find those -- lines.
:End A/n

After a short trip to Liones and a quick stop to release Zeldris's girlfriend from a seal. The sins went their separate ways to recover from the battle before the party tonight.

Meliodas drops his body on the bed with a satisfied smile. 'So soft! He exclaims happily. 'Much better than the ground from Purgatory.' the blonde opens his eyes, taking in the room he has been away from for so long.

Meliodas sits up, glancing at M/n who is looking at himself through the mirror with a frown. 'I'm surprised you kept the room clean.' he teases, shifting M/n's eyes to him.

The mage rolls his eyes. 'Jee, thanks Mel.' he runs his hands through his hair and grimaces. 'I'm gonna take a quick bath.' he states and Meliodas opens his mouth to say something. However, M/n beats him to it. 'And then you're gonna.'

'Can't I just take a shower with you?'

'No.'

'Boring.'

A quick bath later, M/n was already dressed up. He combs his hair making his usual hairstyle before walking to the now-empty bath and filling it up again.

And you may ask, "Why didn't he just use the water he bathed in?". First of all, gross. And second, gross again.

'I'm so tired...' he yawns as he touches the water coming out of the faucet to make sure it isn't too hot or too cold.

'Is it my turn?' Meliodas asks from the doorframe. M/n looks at him and nods gesturing to the halfway-full bath. M/n tries not to stare so much as Meliodas starts to undress, throwing his clothes on the ground without any care.

The blonde sighs satisfied as the water touches his aching body. 'I've missed this.' he says as he closes his eyes, ducking his head under the water. M/n hums grabbing a bottle of shampoo, waiting for Meliodas to emerge from under the water.

When he did M/n wasted no time before squeezing a lot of the substance on Meliodas's hair. 'Let's clean you up nicely.' he says when he notices Meliodas's confused stare. The blond allowed him to rub the shampoo on his head, the water slowly turning a light shade of brown.

'You're so filthy...' the mage mutters slightly grossed out.

Meliodas deadpans. 'Go to purgatory for a thousand years and try to find water, M/n, you're not gonna be able to do it.'

M/n's eyes widen looking at his boyfriend flabbergasted, the other giving him a questioning look while scrubbing his body. 'Woah! I just realized... you went centuries without kissing or touching...' he states slowly, his movements on Meliodas's hair coming to a stop. 'How did you fucking manage?'

'Barely.' Meliodas whines.

'Yeah, I can imagine.'

A while later Meliodas gets out of the bathtub and puts his clothes on before moving to stand in front of their sink, grabbing his toothbrush and toothpaste.

He starts to brush his teeth while M/n dries the male's hair with a towel. 'We don't have much time, the sins will arrive soon and then we'll reopen the Boarhat. Hurry up.' M/n states as Meliodas nods scrubbing his teeth faster.

He spits out everything in his mouth before filling his mouth with water and spitting that out too. 'By the way, you're gonna work from now on. Since the curse is gone you have no excuses not to.' Meliodas says as he cleans his toothbrush with water.