Farewell, Beloved Thief/ Master Of The Sun

M/n groans as he wakes up after what it felt like days

M/n groans as he wakes up after what it felt like days. The male still felt tired after all he didn't get enough sleep the previous days. Much to his own dislike he sits up rubbing his eyes. He yawns opening his eyes, Meliodas wasn't by his side which means it was already late. M/n stands up with difficulty.

'Maybe a cold shower will wake me up..' He mumbles as he slowly walks up to the bathroom. After the shower M/n walks out of the bathroom already changed in his clothes. He sits by the dresser before picking up a hairbrush. The male stares intensively down at it before slamming his head down on the dresser. He didn't have time for this..or in other words he was too lazy to do anything. M/n closes his eyes and before he knew it he fell asleep again.

After half a hour later a crash that came from downstairs woke the male up. M/n stands up opening the bedrooms door before walking down the stairs.

'What's with the noise?' M/n asks making everyone look at him. 'M/n you're awake! Good morning...uh i mean good evening' Elizabeth greets the male and sweatdrops. How could someone sleep for this long?

'Hey Elizabeth..' M/n says and sits down by a table. 'Jeez, you're really lazy huh?' Melony says with a joking tone. M/n only hums in response. He didn't feel like talking. 'Here, coffee..this might wake you up' Meliodas says as he stops Infront of him holding a cup of coffee. M/n carefully takes it from him before putting it on the table. 'Hey Meliodas..' M/n says looking up. Since M/n was sitting on a not so high chair Meliodas was now about as tall as the male, if not a bit taller.

Meliodas pushes some hair strands out of M/n's face. 'Hey, sleept well?' He asks and M/n nods before wrapping his arms around the blond resting his head on Meliodas's chest. 'Do you want to eat something?' Elizabeth asks.

'Hesh I Geuss..' M/n replies his voice getting muffled by Meliodas's clothes. Elizabeth sweatdrops. 'What..?' Meliodas pulls away much to M/n's dismay. 'I'm gonna cook something!!'

'Ooh! Ooh! Let me help!' Melony says following after Meliodas. M/n looks around the tavern. Merlin, Gilthunder, Gowther and Howzer weren't here. Which means they're most probably upstairs. Where is Hawk?

'Took you long enough..' M/n hears the annoying voice of a pig making him cringe. M/n deadpans and turns to look at the pig who not to someone's surprise was stuffing his face with scraps. 'Jeez, i thought you were finally dead..i guess not, too bad' M/n mumbles and Hawk shrieks offended.

M/n turns back to the table and picks up the cup before taking a sip. The male taps with his finger on the table making a book appear Infront of him. The books opens itself up and M/n begins to read.

Elizabeth sits besides him with her own cup of coffee. 'When will we start our training?' She asks and M/n ponders for a moment. 'Later today..is that alright with you?' M/n asks the girl as the book lowers itself down so that M/n could get a good look at the girls face. Elizabeth nods happily before Melony comes out of the kitchen.