What We Lacked / Father & Son

'Did you get your power back?' King asks as he and Meliodas walk into the cave

'Did you get your power back?' King asks as he and Meliodas walk into the cave. Melony was left behind waiting for M/n and Elizabeth headed back to the trial tower by Jenna's orders. (I forgot she wasn't supposed to leave yet)

'Nope. Before me, M/n and Melony can get it back, we have to rehabilitate our bodies a little' Meliodas says and a bunch of crystals appears around them.

'Go ahead and choose one of the goddess ambers floating in there. There are various kinds of Monsters inside each one' A voice says and King looks around 'Which one do you want captain?'

Meliodas frowns 'Hey listen King...about Hendrickson do you think you can be a little more open-minded?' he asks looking closely at a yellow crystal. King floats up 'What do you mean? Are you telling me to forgive him?' Meliodas could hear the anger in King's voice.

'I didn't say that. There's no denying that what he did is unforgivable. Trust me i completely understand how you feel. But still he was being controlled the whole time by fraudrin. Nothing could've been done'

With Melony

'What are they talking about?..' Melony asks and Jenna shrugs. Melony turns to look at the tower of trials, M/n was still nowhere in sign. Where the hell was he.

'Where is Meliodas?' M/n suddenly says from besides her. Melony lets out a shriek looking wide eyed at her friend. 'Uhm..in the cave you can take a look..' Melony pushes the little cloud towards M/n.

'I'm curious...what are they talking about..?' M/n ponders for a moment before grinning. 'Good thing I'm a mage..'

With Meliodas

'So if something is controlling you, nothing could've been done?' King huffs frustrated 'Anyway, who's this fraudrin?' he asks.

'One of the Ten Commandments..' Meliodas answers and notices one single butterfly appearing in the room. The butterfly flies his way before landing on his shoulder. Meliodas knew who it was, after all M/n always has been the curious type.

'And then there's also Galand and Mospiet, right?' King says with a neutral voice. 'Tell me, why is it that you know so much about the ten commandments, who were sealed 3,000 years ago?'

'What are you trying to say?'

'You're a member of the Demon race like them, aren't you?'

Meliodas looks down. What was he supposed to say? M/n had warned Meliodas numerous times but he didn't listen. The male looks over at his shoulder to look at the Butterfly. He swear he could hear it saying "I told you so" which wasn't completely impossible.

'Hey Meliodas..' The blond tenses up by hearing his name. King strikes at him but Meliodas blocks the attack with his stick. 'Are you really our Ally? Is Melony our Ally? And does M/n know about this? Explain yourself'