The Doll Seeks Love

'Let me get this straight, captain' Ban says as he steals an apple from a man carrying a basket full of them. 'You've known this whole time that Gowther was a doll?'

Meliodas nods running side by side with his best friend looking for their cherished friend. 'Well, yeah. I knew the guy who made him too'

'He was such a strong mage, the Demon King couldn't believe it. But that led him to being picked as the Ten Commandment of Selflessness, which is the ability to rob anyone with desire of all their memories and emotions'

'So, the Demon King took precautions and locked him in prison.' the blond explains. 'Since he couldn't leave his cell, he created the Gowther that you know to always be there in his place'

He sighs. 'His doll looks just like the one he loved. But Gowther ended up giving him a man's body to make sure he'd never start lusting after him'

Ban grimaces throwing the apple away. 'Yeah, that's all kinds of messed up'

'I know'

.

.

M/n clutched the object tightly in his hand, desperately searching for the one he promised to protect.

He wouldn't fail Gowther. Not now, not when he needed him the most.

That was when M/n saw it. Now he understands why his doll is so mentally unstable. Anger took over his body as snapped his fingers. Gowther was sent flying but stopped before he could hit a wall.

'Stop this!' The mage shouts angrily with a tone of sadness hidden inside.

Gowther glares at him. 'What are you doing, M/n?!'

M/n starts to walk forwards and Gowther immediately takes a step back. 'I am stopping you from doing something stupid! You were trying to erase all your memories weren't you?' he asks somewhat calmly, but the anger bubbling inside of him was there.

'How long have you been doing that, Huh?!' he asks again his voice getting slightly louder. Gowther flinches, never once had the male spoken to him that way. 'Holding yourself back from important memories? Why would you...'

'I was only trying to silence the noise that's inside me'  Gowther answered, still glaring at the male. M/n huffs, shaking his head.

'That noise isn't nothing Gowther..' M/n says as his eyes softened. He reaches out for him but the pink nette backs away. 'It's your heart, sweetheart'

'That's impossible. I have no heart' he shouts back. 'Now leave me alone!' Gowther sends a pair of pink lights toward the mage. It did nothing since they disappeared once they got close to his body.

Gowther gulps before starting to run away again. He was stopped by Diane and King who blocked his path. Gowther looked back seeing M/n slowly make his way up to him. The heart that brought horrible things into his mind, clutched tightly in his hold.

Gowther grits his teeth, raising his hands and a pink glow covers them. M/n grabs his wrist holding them tightly as the heart locket was floating beside him.

'Stop, Gowther, please!' M/n says glancing into the doll's eyes. How did M/n not notice this before? How did he not notice what Gowther was doing to himself? He promised his trainer he'll look after him.

But he failed.

And it made him feel horrible.

'Let me go! The noise, it's growing. I have to purge it one more time!' he says also interlocking eyes with the mage. Gowther's glare made his chest hurt. 'Cause I've done it before and that means I can do it again!'