15, Two worlds

2831 Words

15 , two worlds

( glitter-070 Shake, This time I don't be losin' my head
Truth is I don't wanna lie again
Truth is I wanna find myself again )

______________________

"THE LAST THING I said was 'I'll always love you' that's when he was taken

"THE LAST THING I said was 'I'll always love you' that's when he was taken." I said to them licking my lips. That's when we saw a huge light coming from outside and everything began to move.

"It's coming from outside." I said to them as I got up and walked to the door, that's when everything stopped moving.

I opened the door and walked out to see a white light and I walked closer to it. I get the breeze if the wind hit my face, squinting my eyes a saw a shadow. A person.

It's him.

It's Stiles.

He was standing right in front of us, my eyes lit up seeing him.

"Stiles?" His name slipped out of my mouth seeing his silhouette.

"Stiles!" I yelled again as I watched him from a far.

"I can see you Stiles!" I yelled as him.

"Don't Stop!" I yelled again before I saw the rift immediately closed as I felt the wind stop.

"Stiles?" I said again but he's gone.

"Katherine," Scott said to me making me bite my lips.

"Where is he?" I asked. He was there I saw him with my own eyes.

"It was working." I said turning to look at the three of them. But they look me like I was crazy.

"You saw him, right?" I asked them but they stared at me.

"We didn't see anyone." Malia said to me making me look down.

"No. He was here." I said turning around looking back where the rift was.

"I know it." I said to them running my hands through my hair. I saw him. He was there I know it.

"Hey, come on." Lydia said grabbing me by my shoulder and pulling me inside again. I saw Scott closing the door when Liam scared him.