08, ghost town Canaan

2609 Words

08, ghost town Canaan

( vampire, Olivia Rodrigo- You only come out at night, I used to think I was smart
But you made me look so naive )

_____________________

"CANAAN." I said in one breath. "A little creepy, no?" I asked them.

"Stiles said to go to Canaan." Scott said to me.

"Yeah, I know but like, don't you see it's giving me weird vibe." I told Scott.

"We aren't even there yet." Lydia said to me making me roll my eyes,

"I know that." I said to her.

"So your little vision was it creepy?" I asked Lydia as she raised her eyebrows at me.

"Sorta, kids were riding on horses people barbecuing then out of nowhere they began to run, disappear, screaming." Lydia told me.

"Wow." I said to her.

"Then there was one lady left." Lydia told me. "And then I screamed," Lydia said to me.

"Don't you always scream." I said casually making her roll her eyes at me.

"Don't you ever have nice dreams?" Malia said to her making me nod.

"I don't think she does." I said shaking my head to her.

"Did the sheriff even believe you?" Scott asked me making me cross my arms,

"No, he thinks I need help." I said to Scott.

"We need to go to Canaan." Lydia said making me tilt my head,

"heard you once Lyds." I said. "It will be helpful if we knew anything about the place." Malia said to us making me hum.

"We know, people got erased." I said with a shrug.

"I keep calling the number of city hall, and no one answers." Malia said as I ate a carrot.

"What if it's a haunted town?" I said with my mouth full.

"The only map I can find it in is thirty years old." Malia said opening the map.

"So far, the only thing I know about Canaan is where it is." Malia said pointing the red circle in the middle of them map making Lydia get up.