13, remembering Stiles pt1

3409 Words

13, remembering Stiles, pt 1

( way down we go- Kaleo , Oh, 'cause they will run you down, down 'til you fall Way down we go
Oh baby, yeah)

______________________

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET a hold of my aunt but it was leading me straight to voicemail

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET a hold of my aunt but it was leading me straight to voicemail. What if something happened to her? Is she okay? Did she get taken away too? Am I the only one left along either my friends. It's scares me now thinking about it.

"We're sorry, the number you have reached is not in service." The recorded voice through Scott's phone said. He's been trying to call his mom nonstop making me bite my lips.

"Please check the number or try your call again. This is a recoding." It said and then it kept beeping making him call again.

"Scott," Malia said to him but he ignored her and kept trying making me look down.

"Hey." I said to him as I grabbed his hand as he stopped calling. I know he sad and it hurts that his mom probably got taken away but there's nothing we can do. We have to figure out a way to save everyone.

"Your mom is gone. But she's still alive." Malia told him making me squeeze his hand.

"She's right." I said to him with a sad smile as I used my other hand to take his phone away.

"What do we do now?" Liam asked us making me turn to him.

"We can't hide from them." Malia said.

"What about Lydia?" Liam said making me frown.

"What about her?" I asked him.

"The Ghost rider was afraid of her." Liam said walking towards us.

"It wasn't fear. It's-almost like." Lydia said taking a seat with us.

"Reverence." Lydia said to us tapping her nails in the table.

"Doesn't matter. The rift is gone. We're the only ones left in Beacon Hills." Scott said making me let out a sigh looking at a sad Scott.

I squeezed his hand telling him that I'm still here. He's my best friend. And I care about him. We heard a knock in his back door making us turn to see a silhouette.

The door opened revealing Mr. Stilinski coming in. Not everyone left. He came towards us as he stared at us.

"I have a son." He said to us making my eyes look at him,

"His name is Michislav Stilinski." He told us as he looked at me as my eyes began to water.

"But we call him Stiles." He told us making me smile. "I remember." Mr. Stilinski said to us making me smile even more with tears.