11, I loved him too

2548 Words

11, I loved him too

(Murder song 5,4,3,2,1- Aurora, Five, four, three, two, one, Five, four, three, two, one
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah )

______________________

IM ALONE, SCOTT TOLD ME to go with him because him and the other had a plan but it involved getting and being close to Theo and I don't want to be near him at all

Just by looking at him I get flashbacks from what he did to me with Spencer it still hurts me and taunts me. I also didn't want to go after-I watched my parents disappear from me.

I've been crying all night. At least I had the chance to tell them what I never had the chance to say to them but now I did.

After watching them leave I felt like a part of me was happy they left. They are at peace knowing that I'm okay. I told my freya about it and she didn't believe me until she saw that they were no longer here with us. Hope is at mystic fall and I haven't told her anything but I will soon.

Right now I just want to be left alone but that can't happen when I have Lydia right in front of my door waiting for me to open the door and I did. I gave her a smile as she returned it back.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked me but I didn't respond and instead I wrapped my arms around her as she hugged me back. I needed someone to hug me I needed this so bad. I didn't know who else but she's the first person I'm seeing after talking to my parents and freya.

"I'm okay." I said with my voice cracking trying to hold my tears in and trying not to break down. As much as I want but I can't not if this isn't over.

"It's okay." She said rubbing my back. I took a deep breath inhaling her scent with a smile. I feel it's been forever since I hugged her.

"I think they are at peace." I said pulling away from her feeling the tears come out. She wiped it off with a sad smile.

"They are. They know you're okay. They know you are not a little girl anymore. You're a strong woman," Lydia said to me making me laugh with a small cry coming. She held onto both of my hands.

"Um, I heard Scott went with Hayden, Liam and Theo." Lydia said to me making me nod moving back as Lydia enter the house.

"Uh, yeah." I said with a sniffle closing the door behind me.

"Scott told me to go but I didn't feel like being near Theo." I said to her as we walked to the living room.

"You never talked about how you are doing after what happened." She said making me sit down crossing one leg in the couch and letting out a sigh.