10, you guys aren't real, none of it was

2939 Words

10, you guys aren't real, none of it was

( Haunted- Taylor swift, I know, I know
I just know, You're not gone, you can't be gone, no )

______________________

I OPENED the door revealing Lydia making me frown

I OPENED the door revealing Lydia making me frown. "Lydia, what are you doing here? It's late." I said to her as I move to the side letting her in.

"I need to tell you something." She said to me closing the door and turning to face her. For the record I just woke up and probably look ugly.

"What's so important that you have to come to my house?" I asked crossing my arms around my chest. And looking behind me raising my eyebrows.

"At three in the morning."I said to her rubbing my hands through my face.

"Um, is your parents home?" Lydia asked me making me shake my head.

"They are asleep." I said to her as I watched her bite down her lips, she's nervous.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked her placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Can we go sit down. I need to tell you something important." She said making me nod.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah." I said to her as we walked to the living room, I sat one side and she sat on another. I watched her rub her hands against her knees thighs repeatedly.

"Look, whatever you need to tell me you can."I whispered to her as she closed her eyes and let out a sigh as she turned her body towards me.

"Um- when Lenore told me what happened I figured something out." Lydia told me making me nod.

"Yeah?" I said sorta like confusing and coming out like a question.

"I don't know how to say it." Lydia told me.

"I'm your best friend you can tell me anything." I said to Lydia making her nod with a smile.

"I-I know that, you've been through so much and if I say this-this might affect you." She said to me as I began to panic.

"Did you hear from Stiles, is something wrong with him?" I immediately asked her getting up from my seat making get up shaking her head.