01, we will never forget

3138 Words

01, we will never forget.

( Sweater Weather - The neighborhood, 'Cause it's too cold For you here And now, so let me hold Both your hands in the holes of my sweater )

_________________________

IT'S BEEN SIX MONTHS. And nothing has happened and I'm happy about it. I was able the live a human life without dying.

I've been happy. Hanging out with my friends. Watching, having fun with my two adorable favorite baby cousins. I went to go visit hope and came back. I try to keep contact with her.

I've been working hard at school, keeping up with my classes. It's my last year. And I'm happy. I've been through so much and I still mange high school. And I'm proud. My parents would be proud. I've been visiting my parents often.

And I've been to visit Allison too. I talk to her about everything. I get her roses, set it up in her grave.

I miss her, but I know she's with me. Anyways, it's been quiet and I like it. But other's not so much. Stiles has been trying to find if any of the calls his dad gets are supernatural and it's not but he wants to find one so bad, that I just don't get. He and I aren't together I still try to hate him but I can't. I love him too much to hate him.

So I decide to be friends with him even though it's to hard for us to stay just friends. I try to ignore him but I can't either. He's always around and I can't ignore him. But we're still friends.

I hate being friends with him. I want it to be more, but I know I can't. He broke my heart. And I still remember, like I remember every piece of memory of the day I was kidnapped. I haven't been able to sleep because of it.

I try to forget about it but it's always come back somehow. Theo destroyed me. Destroyed a part I had and now I'm scared. I may be a powerful Tri-Brid but I'm scared more than ever.

And I hate it.

"Okay, when I mean by having fun." I said as Lydia drove to I don't know where.

"Is being, at a club or-having girls night." I said to her crossing my arms.

"Not driving somewhere. That doesn't involve banshee direction." I said to her rolling my eyes.

"Don't change the conversation." She said facing the road.

"Look, Stiles and I are friends. That's all. As much as I just want to kiss his damn lips-we are still friends." I said to her with a sigh.

"No-,"

"yes, I still haven't forgiven him about what he did but I want to take it slow." I said to her looking at the side window.

"Yeah- totally." She said making me roll my eyes.