ARC 2 - Part 8: No Regrets

ARC 2: MY SISTER FROM HELL

PART 8

No regrets

After her meeting with Zola, Tlhogi prepared herself to go shopping with Puleng and Tshidi. Since the two didn't have cars, she had to pick them up from Soweto and they went over to the Sandton City Mall.

 When they got there, they almost wiped off most clothing shops completely clean off women's clothing, buying expensive dresses and designer shoes. Tlhogi bought a beautiful outfit, which she would wear for her trip on Friday, and her friends couldn't wait to see her in it. 

After the excessive shopping spree, the girls went over to Debonair's pizza for some lunch. They sat at one of the tables, waiting for their orders.

"Wow, Tlhogi. That outfit looks amazing!", Puleng exclaimed.

"Yeah, I really want to see you in it!", Tshidi said.

"Well, unfortunately you won't be the first ones to see me in it, Zola will.", Tlhogi grinned proudly.

"Wait, what? You bought the outfit to impress Zola!? You're really into him, aren't you?", Puleng laughed.

"Oh, she's so into him, they even have secret meetings now! Tlhogi was at Spur yesterday. and she kicked me out of the restaurant because she was meeting with him!", Tshidi said.

"What? That's so not cool, we know you're into him, girl, you don't have to hide it!", Puleng winked at Tlhogi playfully.

"Well, if you weren't such an eavesdropper and gossiper, Tshidi, I could've let you stay, but ah well.", Tlhogi rolled her eyes, "Anyway, Dark Chocolate and I are going on a weekend getaway this Friday, I only agreed to come shopping with you guys to buy some clothes I'm gonna wear for the occasion."

"A weekend getaway!?", Tshidi gasped, "Wow, you guys are moving so fast!"

"Nah, they're just really into each other!", Puleng said, "So, where are you guys going? Durban?"

"Dubai?", Tshidi added.

"Nah, Cape Town.", Tlhogi replied.

"Cape Town!?", Puleng and Tshidi gasped, then squealed in excitement, "That's so amazing! Can we come? Pretty please!"

"Yeah, we love Cape Town!", Tshidi said.

"Oh hell no! You guys can't come, Zola and I just need some private time and you guys would be ruining...", Tlhogi paused to take a moment to think, bringing both Puleng and Tshidi along for the trip could work in her advantage, as she would have them as witnesses to her alibi. 

Even though it would cost her and Zola some quality time, it could work in their favour. "Second thought, you girls could come."

"What!? Really?", Tshidi gasped.

"Yeah, Zola and I aren't that close just yet, it could be just a weekend out between friends, its gonna be fun.", She forced an awkward smile, and Puleng and Tshidi squealed excitedly.

"Oh my gosh, that's so cool! I really can't wait!", Cheered Tshidi.

"Yeah, I needed a weekend away since forever!", Puleng rolled her eyes playfully, "Thanks so much for bringing us along, we're gonna have a blast!"

"Don't even mention it.", Tlhogi squinted. Having Puleng and Tshidi along will be quite alot of trouble, as they often behave like children on such trips. 

Tlhogi cringed at the thought of having to babysit the two instead of enjoying herself, but it will also serve as a good thing as she will be with them most of the time.