ARC 2 - Part 4: 30YL; Tshepo Comes Home

ARC 2: MY SISTER FROM HELL

PART 4

30 YEARS LATER; Tshepo comes home.

THIRTY YEARS SINCE THE DISCOVERY OF THE ALIEN NANOCHIPS

The plane finally landed, Tshepo couldn't contain his excitement as he finally touched down in South Africa after a long time away. He couldn't wait to see his family again.

They came to fetch and welcome him at the airport. Tshepo couldn't hold back the tears when he saw the familiar faces of his parents and siblings, however, not everyone in his family came to welcome him back home, his older sister, Tlhogi, was not there.

They hardly talked ever since he left for France, and he hoped to fix their bonds when he returned.

"Tshepo, my son!", His mother, Amo, welcomed him with a warm embrace, "No words can describe how much we missed you!", she cried.

"Yeah son, it's been a long time, you suddenly decided to stop visiting us here anymore?", Mothusi asked, giving him a short hug after Amo let go.

"It's not like that at all, dad.", Tshepo laughed, "I missed you all guys too, so much!"

"That's sweet son, but I don't blame you for not visiting, South Africa is a boring country!"

"No, not anymore. Most of South Africa's problems are gone. Thanks to us!", Amo said.

Tshepo laughed out loud in joy as he noticed his younger siblings. Katlego, his little brother, was the most excited to see him again, "Brother Tshepo! You're back!", He ran to Tshepo and hugged his legs very tight that he was unable to move them.

"Woah, little guy!", He smiled very widely, "I missed you too as well, little bro, what have you been up to lately? Let me guess, playing some games?"

Katlego slowly let go of his brother's legs, "Yeah, I been playing, but they haven't been the same without you, big brother!", he whimpered.

"Aww...", Amo and Mothusi said.

"For real? Well don't worry, I'm here now... Forever!", Tshepo smiled.

"Really!? Yaaayyy!", he hugged his legs once more, "Finally, I got someone to play with! Keitu never agrees to play with me!"

"Aw, that's not cool, Keitu.", Tshepo directed his attention to his little sister, Keitu, who stood a bit further behind, pulling up a straight face with her arms folded.

"Why the long face, sis? Not excited to see your big brother after a year and a half?", he walked up to her.

"Keiutmetse, your brother is talking to you!", Amo said, frustrated, and Keitu responded with a huff.

"Ah, someone's in a bad mood today of all days,", Tshepo cocked his head to the side, "And why is that?"

"Long story, son...", Mothusi said.

"Mommy and Daddy bought her an expensive sports car and she crashed it against a tree, now she wants a new one, but mommy and daddy don't want to buy her a sports car anymore.", Katlego explained.

"Wha...? Keitu had a sports car? At thirteen!?", Tshepo's jaw dropped in shock, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Like I said, son, long story.", Mothusi said, and Keitu sulked even harder.

"Why don't we all just go home, son... It's been a long flight, you must be extremely exhausted...", Amo added, changing the subject.

"You're very right there, Ma.", His mom and dad helped him carry his luggage as they headed for the car.