five

Jeongguk sighed in frustration. His alpha hasn't gotten off his back about the omega he had spent his rut with, the wolf had clearly formed a connection with the omega and he has been upset since waking up in the bed alone.

The prince has tried a lot to try and find the omega but it's proving harder than he was expecting, Especially since Seokjin has even come up empty handed on any information of the male's whereabouts.

He had two of his guards in the room with him, one of them stepping forward towards his desk after the prince had let out his sigh. "Prince, you've read the same page four times now, I don't think it is going to change from the last time you read over it" Hoseok says with a hint of worry visible across his face.

Jeongguk put the piece of paper back down onto his desk and leaned back in his chair to look at the guard in front of him. "How hard is it to find one male? an omega male at that" the prince stresses to the guard. "Ask Seokjin, he can find anyone" Taehyung pipes up, both the guard and prince looking towards his way.

"Man, I know you don't care for castle gossip or whatnot, but come on! Everyone knows that Seokjin hasn't found out anything about this omega" Hoseok chuckled then shook his head when he turned back towards Jeongguk.

"Motivate him" the other guard adds on, he also moved his place by the way to move over to the other two. "Prince, you know everything about your advisor, use something that will motivate him. It'll really get him moving." This guard makes himself comfortable by sitting on the edge of the desk and leaning forwards on his hands to look the prince straight into the eyes.

"Use that little guard that he has had a crush on for ages" Taehyung smiles wickedly, causing Jeongguk to side eye him before glancing over at Hoseok. If you were to ask Jeongguk, he would tell you that Hoseok is the little angel on his shoulder, while Taehyung was the little devil.

"That's not actually a bad idea" Hoseok taps Taehyung on his back to try to get him to back off a bit from the prince's face. "Speaking of crushes, when will that little blond friend of yours be here? I miss his pretty face" Taehyung did lean back away from Jeongguk but he stayed on the edge of the desk.

Hoseok slapped him up the back of the head for saying it like that, "He has a name Taehyung, and I'm pretty sure you scared him off last time." The older guard crossed his arms now, sitting in the chair that was across from Jeongguk.

"You two need to sort out whatever this is that you are dragging Yoongi into, I don't want either of you hurting my friend" Jeongguk sighed again, a serious look on his face as his eyes moved between the two alpha guards. Jeongguk was known for being quite serious when it came to the people he loved.

"He'll be back in a couple of days" Jeongguk added on again, picking up the same piece of paper that he had read over already, just he still hadn't processed what had been written on the page, so he has to go back to it for the fifth time.

This time, after having that quick break to chat about the omega, he found it was a little easier to go back to his work and get it done.

Jeongguk had been in his office for hours before there had been a knock at the office doors. Hoseok opened it to reveal Seokjin standing there with a pile of papers under one arm.

Seokjin enters, giving the two guards a weird look, confused on what they are doing in the room rather than outside the door, like any other guard would be. He chooses to not say anything about it as he walks over to the desk and places the pile down in front of himself.

"I have a pile here of people who i think could be that mystery omega, based on how you described him to me" Seokjin pushes the pile a little closer and starts to take some of the profiles off the top, Jeongguk's eyes quickly scanning the pictures of the males on the front of the stapled papers.

"No, stop" Jeongguk puts his hand down before Seokjin could take another "profile" from the pile he has collected. "None of these omegas are him," Jeongguk says as he picks up a profile that was in front of him now, because that was where Seokjin had placed it when he had removed it from his pile.

"Some of them are pretty but my omega, he was breathtaking, none of these are him" Jeongguk shook his head and leaned back into his chair again, he ran a hand through his hair out of frustration.

"Where did you find all these male omegas anyways?" Hoseok moved forward to look at a couple of the stapled pages. "These are all of the omegas that had been checked into the castle the first night of Jeongguk's rut. It took me ages to get all of their information" Seokjin smiled proudly of his hard work.

"Namjoon brought him to the room. Are any of these connected to him?" Taehyung questions as he also comes over to look at them. Seokjin's smile fell, he shrugged his shoulders. "Namjoon isn't going to be any help here, he is keeping it so quiet about this male he sent to you" the advisor had distracted himself by looking through them himself.

He pulled the last couple of profiles from the pile that Jeongguk hadn't looked at yet, lifting each one for Jeongguk to look at, only for the prince to shake his head no at every one of them. "Damn it" the advisor cursed as he started to pile them all together again.

"You spoke to him? Told him that I was looking for him?" Jeongguk questioned softly, knowing that his advisor is just trying to help him. "I spoke to him and told him that you don't have any intentions of giving up, but he isn't letting up on anything about him" Seokjin also let out his own sigh.

"Seokjin, I need you to work your magic on him, I need to know where his friend is" Jeongguk urged, his eyes moving over towards Taehyung, the thought of what the guard had suggested went through his mind and now would have been a good time to say something about it.

However, He didn't want to do that to his friend. He knows his friend and knows that he could do it without that sort of motivation. "Tomorrow, I would like you to bring him to me when he starts his shift. If he doesn't say anything to me then i would like for you to follow him around, he is bound to slip up somewhere" Jeongguk suggests instead, getting a nod from Seokjin.

He didn't think that would be a bad idea, he would get some time to find out more about the person he had feelings for, while also trying to find the prince's romantic interest.