Marooned

Kats POV

 Elizabeth and I drag our self's onto the beach just in front of Jack. He leans down to pull the hidden knife from my boot and cuts the ropes that bind his wrists. He looks back at the Pearl, "That's the second time I've had to watch that man sail away with my ship."

Elizabeth tugs on my hand and we set off to walk along the beach, we needed to catch up.
We tell each other all about our adventures, we don't leave anything out as we have always trusted each other.
"Like a trampoline really? Straight up in the air?" Lizzy nods. "And the monkey is undead too?" Lizzy nods. "You stabbed him with a butter knife?" Lizzy nods. "But you didn't tell Will that you love him?" Lizzy shakes her head...
"You were under the rowboat?" I nod.
"How many times did he get smacked?"
"Four" I tell her with a giggle                                                                                                                                      "He really slapped you on the ass?!" I nod and blush still remembering the details of that night. "You really do like him, don't you?" Lizzy asks and I nod

We were walking around a steep curve on the beach when we notice two pairs of footprints, one a small pair of boots and the other barefoot.
"It's really not all that big is it?" Jack asks.
Jack is sitting on the sand dunes cleaning his pistol and has stripped off his vest and sash and set his boots to dry on sticks. I was completely distracted by the fact that he has rolled up his sleeves to expose his arms and his shirt is half unbuttoned completely exposing his chest tattoo.
Elizabeth rolls her eyes and asks him "If you're going to shoot me please do so without delay?"
Jack narrows his dark eyes at her. "Is there a problem between us Miss Swan?"
"You were going to tell Barbossa about Will in exchange for a ship." She growls at him and I roll my eyes at her. Why were they determined to think the worst of him?

"We could use a ship, the fact is I was going to not going tell Barbossa about Will in exchange for a ship because as long as he didn't know about Will I had something to bargain with which now no one has! Thanks to bloody stupid Will!" Jack jumps to his feet and turns to me.
"Give me you're boots pet so I can dry them out." He gestures to my feet so I pulls off my boots.
Elizabeth and I follow Jack as he walks away and Elizabeth asks. "But you were marooned on this island before, weren't you? So, we can escape in the same way you did back then."
"To what point and purpose, young missy?" Jack demands, "The Black Pearl is gone and unless you have a rudder and a lot of sails hidden in that bodice?" He gestures towards Elizabeth's bosom and I frown at first but am slightly calmed by how disgusted Jack seems at the thought. "unlikely - young Mr. Turner will be dead long before you can reach him."

Both of us follow him along the beach as he knocks on a tree trunk then takes four steps and jumps up and down a few times.
"But you're Captain Jack Sparrow." Elizabeth exclaims while I am far more interested in what the fuck is ground under Jack's feet seems to bounce slightly. "You vanished from under the eyes of seven agents of the East India Company. You sacked Nassau Port without even firing a shot. Are you the pirate I've read about or not? How did you escape last time?"
Jack seems almost ashamed to admit, "Last time? I was here a grand total of three days, all right? Last time," he bends over and opens a secret cellar door with steps leading below ground. "The rum runners used this island as a cache. Came by, and I was able to barter passage off... From the looks of things, they've long been out of business. you probably have your friend Norrington to thank for that." He climbs out with three bottles of rum in his hands.

Elizabeth is completely disgusted. "So that's it then? That's the secret grand adventure of the infamous Jack Sparrow? You spent three days lying on a beach, drinking rum?!"
Jack shrugs, "Welcome to the Caribbean, love." He hands her a bottle and then hands one to me before stalking back to the beach.
Elizabeth looks at her sister and asks incredulously, "What can you possibly see in him?"
I shrug "He's actually quite charming when he want's to be... and perhaps the eyes." i say getting carried away
Elizabeth marches after Jack and I trail behind them.
"Is there any truth to the other stories?" she demands.

Jack Sparrow x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें