The Great Escape

Kat POV 

I sat in the warm bath going over every single detail of the day, I could still feel his hands running through my hair. I pushed the memory away and continued bathing myself "Hey Kat, how are you feeling?" I hear Elisabeth voice from behind me "Lizzy I'm not dying I'm fine" I say turning towards her, I picked up some bubbles and blew them at her, she giggled "I know I just worried, I mean he threatened your life" She said as she came over and knelt by the bath "He saved my life Lizzy, and we were going to kill him just for having a pirates mark it not fair" I say "Kat I think I should tell you that they did catch him, Will Turner distracted him until the guards came, He will be hung with the next few days." Lizzy said. 

I felt my heart sink a little he didn't deserve that, and with that Lizzy left the bathroom and I brought my knees to my chest and That's when I had an idea "Holy shit, I need to break him out" I leapt out of the bath and walked back into my room to find two maids there "Miss Swan it's time for bed" well shit I thought yo myself "Right" I say as they take me behind the changing screen and throw light pink shift over me and then tuck me into bed "Would you like a heating pan Miss Swan" The maid asks "No thank you" I say and I watch the maids leave before I leap out of bed again and open the window "Oh God that's a long way down, all this for a bloody fucking pirate" I day to myself as I step on the windowsill and drop down. 

 The winds are stronger usual, the the night sky is covered by dark clouds last time I saw clouds like this was the night me and my sister saw Will turner floating in the water while we where sailing to Port Royal the night me and Lizzy saw a pirate ship with black sails. I walk quickly through the town avoiding the guards on my way to the jail though I did get some strange looks as I walked through town as I was only wearing a shift. 

Suddenly a canon was shot off in the distance and was followed my an explosion "The fuck was that?" and I saw it the Pirate shit with black sails I hadn't seen it in years and then another canon ball was released this time to close to me for comfort "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" I squealed as ran for the Jail cells at the fort of Port Royal. 

Jack Sparrow POV 

 In Port Royals jail I was ignoring the prisoners in the next cell as they tried to bribe a guard dog who was holding the keys. Instead I was trying to recall exactly what it was Kat hair had smelled like as she was pressed against my chest. I narrowed it down to lilies or lavender when I heard the familiar whine of heavy gun fire. 

"I know those guns." I announced aloud and looked out of the little window to spy a black sailed ship on the harbour. "It's the Pearl." One of the other prisoners looks out his own window. "The Black Pearl? I've heard stories! She's been preying on ships and settlements for near ten years. Never leaves any survivors." I smile, "No survivors? Then where do the stories come from, I wonder?"

Kats POV

"Jesus H Christ!" I scream as I another canon came flying towards me and missed me by 5 meters. Soon I came to the Port Royal Jail and no Guards were stationed perfect I state as I run into the Jail. 

Jack Sparrows POV  

In the jail a cannon ball has just blown out the outer wall of the cell next to me. "My sympathies, friend, you've no manner of luck at all." Proclaims one of the prisoners to me as he climbs to freedom and I looks outside.

I turn back to the bars and pick up the bone and whistles. "Come on, doggy. It's just you and me now. It's you and ol? Jack. Come on. Come on, good boy. That a good boy, come on!" The dog eased out from its hiding place under a alcove and is edging closer to me, the keys still in his mouth. "Bit closer, bit closer. That's it, that's it, doggy.

Come on you filthy, slimy, mangy cur." my tone is encouraging and seems to be working until there is a crash from above and the dog runs away. "No, no, no, no, no, I didn't mean it. I didn't..." I cries just as a prison guard is thrown down the stairs.

Jack Sparrow x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें