Holy Shit a pirate

1720, the passage from England to the Caribbean

At the bow of a navel vessel stood two young girls 11 and 9, they were dressed with curly hair but looked quite different even though they were sisters. The older and slightly taller one is Elisabeth and the younger one by two years is Katharine. Lizzy was built with golden brown hair and brown eyes while Kat was built with dark brown hair and blue eyes the complete opposite of her sister.

They were quietly singing a song that Elisabeth had learned as they look out on to the unnatural foggy night "We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot. drink up me hearties yo ho! We kidnap we ravage and don't give a hoot. Drink up me hearties yo ho! Yo ho, yo ho a pirates life for me. We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack. Drink up?" they sing in sink.

From be hind them a sailor sneaks up quietly and puts his hand on their shoulders and they both jump in surprise.

"Quiet, Missy's! Cursed pirates sail these waters. you don't want to bring them down on us, now, do ya?"

From behind him came the voice of the rather dashing navel officer who was to accompany them to there new home "Mr. Gibbs, that will do!" Lieutenant Norrington was was set to take over command of the garrison in Port Royal.

Gibbs then gestured towards the young girls. "They were sing about pirates. bad luck to be sing about pirates with us mired in this unnatural fog. Mark my words."

Lieutenant Norrington smirked as him, "Consider your words marked. On your way."

Suddenly Katharine speaks "I think it'd be rather exciting to meet a pirate"

Elisabeth stood by her side looking rather alarmed that her sister said such a thing, even if the adventure would be exiting it was hardly proper for a young lady to voice such a thing. But Kat rarely cared what anyone thought of her opinions and often blurted out inappropriate thing. Kat kept her thoughts much to herself especially the inappropriate ones.

"Think again Miss Swan." Norrington smiles. "Vile and dissolute creatures, the lost of them. I intend to see to it that any man who sails under a pirate flag or wears a pirate brands gets what he deserves. a short drop and a sudden stop."

Elisabeth glances at her sister who shrugs and they both glance to Gibbs who mimes a hanging causing girls to gasp. "That's not right" Kat squeaks

Just then from the background comes the figure of the girls father, the newly appointed Governor Weatherby Swan. "Lieutenant Norrington, I appreciate your fervour, but I'm uh I'm concerned about the effect this subject will have upon my daughters"

"My apologies, Governor Swan" the lieutenant says with a bow.

Weatherby Swan looked down at the slight figures of his daughters, Elisabeth bore a striking resemblance to his late wife however Kat was quite odd as she didn't look like him or her mother. Mary Swan had died in childbirth bringing his youngest daughter into the world and he often worried that he was not up to the task of raising two young ladies. Especially Kat as she tended to speak her mind and buck convention no matter what her father and governesses had tried to teach her. Elisabeth however had always carried a quiet seriousness about her that concerned him.

"Actually, I find it all fascinating." Kat told her father in excitement

"Kat!" Elisabeth exclaims and her sister shoot her a look that cause Elisabeth to flounce off to the rail of the ship pouting while there father lectures Kat

"Yes. That's what concerns me." In a point of fact Governor Swan had a great many concerns about his daughters.

Young Elisabeth suddenly sees a parasol floating in the water and is momentarily amused my the strange sight until she see a piece of a wreckage with a boy on it in the water "look! A boy! There's a boy in the water!"