Y/N: Who the hell are you...? Show yourself! And how do you know my name?!

??: You made a promise to yourself that you would protect your "brother" from everything. You couldn't protect yourself. How did you think you were gonna be able to do that?

Y/N: Whoever you are, if I were you, I'd choose my next words wisely.

??: Ooh, getting a bit pissed already? Your anger was always what made you weak. But it was also what made you strong. Your anger used to be what defined you, Whitmore.

Y/N: Whitmore?

A sharp pain strikes Y/N's head as he grabs it and falls on his knees, grunting and groaning in pain.

??: Hmm... Looks like your memories are locked away.

Y/N: What.. the hell are you... Talking about?

??: You couldn't save Adam, Eve, or anyone else, for that matter.

Hearing those specific names only made the headache sharper and more painful for Y/N.

Y/N: *grunting* Goddamnit...!

His fuse flickers a bit.

??: *amused* Oh? Am I actually able to have some sort of effect on you? Tell me... When was the last time you let your anger guide you?

Y/N yells in pain as the fuse lights up once again, but goes out.

??: You're stopping your fuse from lighting. Seems you've never let it burn since you came here, huh?

The voice chuckles.

??: I suppose I can help you regain some.

Flashes run through Y/N's mind.

-???-

We see the same small statured man from earlier as a strange purple-black goo surrounded him, emerging from his mouth. He coughed heavily and grabbed his throat in pain.

???: Beep! Skiddity boop! (Run! Save yourself!)

We see someone start to run towards the boy, but the goo grabs onto the person as well.

Y/N: Stop it...!

-??? end-

-???2-

We see Y/N? on his knees as he was holding a girl with dark skin and hair in his arms and weeping.

Y/N?: No... Carol... I'm sorry... I...

-???2 end-

Back with Y/N he yells in pain as his fuse starts to light up once again.

??: So, it's working. Heh. Here's more.

-???3-

We see Y/N? lying on the ground as he looked to his side and sees the same girl, now well and happy as she chuckled and pointed to some funny looking clouds.

The scene distorts as we see everything destroyed and on fire, as we see Y/N? walking towards the same girl, but... Something was off.

???: Whitty! You can't let it control you! Get a hold of yourself!

Y/N? grabs the woman by her neck as she struggles to get out.

He reels his fist back as strange purple-black flames cover Y/N?'s hand and he goes to strike the girl.

-???3 end-

Y/N: CAROL!

The fuse completely lights up and Y/N's pupils burst and his irises start to change into a triangle, then square, then circle in fast and repetitive motions as he screams loudly.

---

We see Izuku trying to get out of Tsu's grasp as he suddenly gets a bunch of purple spheres stuck to his hands, sticking them to Tsu's tongue, as he turns around to see Mineta with his slingshot turned towards him and tears falling out of his eyes.

Mineta: I... I won't let you...!

Izuku: Mineta...?

Suddenly, a loud scream grabs his attention.

---

We see Ochaco and the others with an injured Thirteen as a loud scream echoes in the whole entirety of USJ.

Ochaco: What... What was that...?

---

We see someone get up from the ground, as Tomura looks at the person.

Tomura: So you can still stand huh? What, did you get a powerup?

With Izuku, he looks at the person in worry.

Izuku: Y/N...?

Y/N Midoriya

Y/N Midoriya... Has now gone ballistic.

??: Go... Relive that power once again... Whitty...!

A/N: Chapter 17 done! Hehe.

So... That just happened.

Welp, on with the usual.

Hope you guys liked it,

Till the next time,

Sayonara.