biker bandets

Mulai dari awal

(y/n): well Doki, you see. The bottle of water you drank from was mine, and I didn't clean the top part.

He said nervously as he let out a nervous smile with a nervous chuckle. Doki stared at him for a bit, then she stared at the bottle of water she was drinking from, and then she stared right back at (y/n), then back to the water bottle.

Doki: EW!

She screamed in disgust as she threw the empty bottle at (y/n)'s face.

Doki: EW EW EW EW EW EW!

She kept on screaming as she shook her hands. She stuck her tongue out and she tightly closed her eyes.

Doki: you're absolutely disgusting! You know that!

She screamed at (y/n) as she angrily pointed at him on the ground. (y/n) simply glared back at her as he stood back up on his two feet.

(y/n): oh I'm disgusting! You're the one who grabs a random water bottle and drinks from it without questions asked, okay! I'm not the one who tricked you into drinking it! That one is your fault!

He screamed back at her as he aggressively pointed at her. Doki's eye twitched, assaulted by (y/n)'s finger-pointing.

Doki: Well why didn't you warn me then!

She clenched her fist as she screamed back at him.

(y/n): I did! But you came at me like a wild animal and tackled me to the ground and just drank it! No questions!

He screams back at her.

Doki: well-

The two continue screaming at each other, each pointing the blame at the other. They argued like a couple, as Axel stood there on the sideline, his eyes looking back and forth on whoever was the one screaming. He scratches the back of his head as he awkwardly stares at the two, though as he does. His mind was filled with one question.

Axel: So guys, since (y/n) was the one who drank from the bottle of water, and then Doki was the one who drank from the bottle of water. Does that mean you two indirectly kiss-

Doki/(y/n): NO!

The two imminently scream at Axel, interrupting him. Axel jolted from their screaming as his heart started to race and sweat started to form on his face.

Axel: okay! I'm sorry! Don't have to scream at me like this, goddamn.

He said, in a composed manner. Both (y/n) and Doki glare back at each other, letting out a huff of anger. Seeing this, Axel rubbed his arm as silence filled the air, his eyes wandering around the forest, searching for a direction for them to go.

Axel: Hey guys, if it makes you feel better, I'm pretty sure we're not too far from the nearest village. So if you just follow me, I can take us there.

He said with a nervous voice as he stared at the two. The two scoffed at each other, looking in the opposite direction of each other, as they tightly closed their eyes.

Doki: Yeah, just take us there.

She demanded Axel, Axel simply shrugged his shoulders as he started to walk in the direction of the village, and the two followed behind him as they refused to look at each other.

Time skip

A few hours passed, and the trio kept on walking as silence filled the air, as neither (y/n) nor Doki dared to talk to each other. Axel kept leading the way, a single sweat dripping down his face from the silence, though Axel kept on walking hoping someone would disturb the silence. They kept on walking, and the trio walked up a steep hill, gaining them a better view of the forest. Axel looked further in the distance, his eyes being caught by something.