biker bandets

In the deep forest, the sun shines upon the forest with its heating light, letting leaves and flowers feed on it. Birds chirped as flowers bloomed, with the cold breeze passing through the forest, rouging the tree's leaves.

(y/n): Axel! You goddamn gladiator wannabe! Where the hell! Are we!

He snapped at him as he clenched his fist. Axel stood before him as Doki stood behind, her feet wobbling as her mouth hung open.

Axel: we're in the middle of the goddamn forest! That's where we are! Are you stupid?!

He barked back as he angrily pointed at (y/n). Though (y/n) smacked his hand away from him.

(y/n): no crap Sherlock! I'm asking where we are in the middle of the forest!

He screamed back at him as he raised his hand into the showing, showing off the entire forest and its largeness.

Axel: Look, man! I don't know, but all I know is that a village should be nearby for us to rest out.

He stated firmly as he looked around his surroundings at the greenery of the forest, which only held more trees.

(y/n): there better! Because I'm starting to think Doki is dying of dehydration from the lack of water she hasn't been drinking.

His voice quivered with concern as he looked back at Doki. her feet wobbled as her mouth hung loose, sweat dripped down from her face as she breathed lightly. The sun heats her as its light touches her skin.

Doki: need... water... now.

She said lightly, pausing as saliva drew from her mouth. Seeing this, disgust appeared on Axel's face as (y/n) looked at her with narrowed eyes.

Axel: damn, didn't you drink a whole bunch of water before we left the last village.

His words faltered with worry.

Doki: Oh I did! I drink a whole lot of water! But we've been walking for hours for miles! In the Scorching sun!

She screamed as she clenched her fist, her voice echoing throughout the forest, causing nearby animals to run away from her scream. Doki continued to huff as she gritted her teeth and her eyes twitched. (y/n) backed away, his back up against Axel's leg as they both quivered from Doki's burst of rage.

(y/n): well Doki...If it makes you feel better, I have a bottle of water you can drink from.

His voice quivered as he took a small bottle of water out of his pocket, his hand shaking as he held it. Doki stares at the bottle, then stares at (y/n), her eyes twitching repetitively.

Doki: what! You had a bottle of water and you didn't tell me!

She screams in anger, making (y/n) flinch in fear.

(y/n): well yeah but---

Doki: Just give it to me!

She screamed, jumped towards him, and tackled (y/n) to the ground, causing (y/n) to let go of the water bottle upon hitting the floor. Seeing it on the ground, Doki ran up to it and picked it up, opening its cap and chugging down the water bottle.

(y/n): Doki wait!

She screamed out for her, though she didn't listen as she chugged down the entire water bottle. Finishing the entire bottle, Doki let out a sigh of relief as she wiped away the sweat from her forehead.

Doki: ah, much better. Now, what do you want to tell me?

She said, her tone relaxed. She looked back to who lay on the ground, scratching the back of his head as his voice sweated as well.