the bird

Around the forest, the bird chirped in harmony upon their nest, ants surrounding their hills as squirrels rested inside trees. The sun gives its light to nature as the flowers bloom, showing its beauty to the world. Leaves blowing against the cold breeze wind as ladybugs rested upon them.

(y/n) analyzed his surroundings, not wanting to miss a single part of nature's beauty. Feeling the cold breeze wind touch his skin lightly as his ears enjoy the songs the birds played. Slowly he walked to appreciate every second he stayed in the forest, far away from his home. There was no feeling of a heavy weight being strap against him, in fact it felt like it was being removed, and there was no one there to reattach it.

(y/n): So this is what it's like. No tower of homeworks, no teacher to tell me I have to do better, no telling me I have to be perfect. Just me, and my will to do whatever I want to do.

He spoke quietly to himself, as he held the four star ball that rested on his neck. Going into his pocket, he took out the photo of the 9 people to analyze it once more. Turning it around, he looked at it back to see the city name "RyūKyū town" one more time.

(y/n): Now where the heck do I go?

He asked himself, having no clue on where the exact locations of this town were.

(y/n): man I should have at least looked up where this place was before I ran. I don't even have a clue on where to even go.

He told himself puzzled. He looked around his surroundings one more time hoping to see if there was any clue of any kind that could help him tell him exactly where he was. Thinking that if he had a higher view he knew where to go, in a single jump, (y/n) jumped on top of the trees, gaining a better view. With his new view, (y/n) looked around as far as he could only to see that the forest goes further, possibly even miles upon miles for who knows how long. (y/n) groaned as he jumped down back to the ground.

(y/n): so I have no idea where I'm going and I'm basically lost in the middle of nowhere.

He told himself with annoyance, sighing to himself.

(y/n): great, this is what happens when you don't think ahead of things.

Once again told himself in annoyance. (y/n) scratched his head trying to think of something that could help him. He stool still, focusing all of his power into his brain hoping to have a big brain moment. Though sadly his mind came empty.

(y/n): ah man, can;t even think of anything even in dispret time.

He whined to himself, unable to think of anything else. He thought of something, that something the orange four star ball.

(y/n): maybe this thing knows what to do.

He told himself as he took the necklace off to get a better look at the orange ball.

(y/n): alright magic ball or whatever you are. You once belonged to my dad, my real dad. Maybe by any chance you can tell me where to go to find RyūKyū town. So if you can, please guide me to where I can find this place.

He asked the orange four star ball, pleading to it for any signs of where to go. He stares at it, hoping to be given a sign of any kind. He waited for seconds, until minutes passed, yet signs of any kind showed up.

(y/n): aw man, this isn't doing nothing for me.

He angerlying said as he glared at the ball. Anger by its lack of usefulness.

(y/n): what do you even do?! You're just an orange ball! Like you symbolize something, or do something magically!

He screams loudly in anger, causing nearby birds to fly away in fear. Violently he started to shake the ball thinking that would do something.